A cunning plan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eriksen-sen-sen

This is ITK from a sauce close to Levy, we will call him HP.

HP says that Poch knew that there were certain high profile players that would not buy into his philosophy of a high press game and intense training. He came in and identified Kaboul and Ade as being the two highest profile problem players. That's when he came up with his cunning plan. Instead of isolating them and risk losing the dressing room, he made them captain and vice captain. He then gave them 10 games in which they showed they were unwilling or unable to meet his standards. At this point he could kick them out of the squad having shown that he had put his faith in them and given them a chance. This also showed the rest of the players what a double-hard-bastard he is, and that he is willing to get rid of anyone, even his captain. All along he knew that he had made his real captain, the mighty Hugo Lloris, vice-captain. This meant Hugo could continue wearing the armband without any media storm.

If that is correct, I'll propose to Poch at The Lane on Thursday.

For those that haven't met me, I'm a fat, black man and I'll be wearing my Bassbuds t-shirt as per usual.

HP says that Poch knew that there were certain high profile players that would not buy into his philosophy of a high press game and intense training. He came in and identified Kaboul and Ade as being the two highest profile problem players. That's when he came up with his cunning plan. Instead of isolating them and risk losing the dressing room, he made them captain and vice captain. He then gave them 10 games in which they showed they were unwilling or unable to meet his standards. At this point he could kick them out of the squad having shown that he had put his faith in them and given them a chance. This also showed the rest of the players what a double-hard-bastard he is, and that he is willing to get rid of anyone, even his captain. All along he knew that he had made his real captain, the mighty Hugo Lloris, vice-captain. This meant Hugo could continue wearing the armband without any media storm.

Does this mean Poch is lucky and Kaboul and Ade unlucky??

baldrick-cunning-plan-fox.jpg

HP's pretty mad they're not on the front of the kit anymore. Trying to get back into good Tottenham graces?

IDK either. :freund:

Back
Top Bottom