Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible end to what was a good season. Spurs have had hostile reffing every match the worst reffing in the whole league. Definitely a conspiracy created by Rupert Murdoch and his Arse TV. Woolwich and Chelscum can dive and scream and get rewarded while Spurs can get kicked and "it's a man's game - play on".

As fans we do not stick up for the players and get on the referees backs enough, like Leicester, Stoke, and smaller teams do. We phone up Talksport and don't mention the hostile reffing, FA bias against us, instead talk about tactics, blah, blah blah.

A bad (corrupt) ref can make a useless team get a result over a better team. That's what happened in the West brom game, the ref allowed WBA to foul our goalie for their goal. That's what happened against Chelscum when they couldn't LIVE with Tottenham's football, then dragged us down to their level with constant fouls which Clatternberg did nothing about, only for us to retaliate and throw away our football. That's what happend in a lack lustre match V Southampton, worst referee in the league Jon Moss gave them everything he could, away smaller team getting reffing at White Hart Lane!!

But we never complain and stick up for our players getting jobbed every week. I think they just got fed up with it - no excuse, but the FA have worn Tottenham, the core of England, down.

The traitors would rather see mostly foreign teams like Woolwich and Chelscum get all the decisions, they do not support ENGLAND. In no other country in the world would this happen, it's because of the billions from Murdoch (who hates England) that has corrupted football in this country.

I can barely watch a match anymore and I cannot bear to watch Spurs getting cheated while Sky put ex-Woolwich commentators Alan Smith & Niall Quinn with smirking henry in the studio (no sign of Jamie Rednapp), and Chelscum like Lampard & Fabregas in the studio when Spurs are playing at other times. Oh they had Tony Gale doing West Ham - Spurs also.

If you guys can't see what they are and have been doing all season you need glasses!

All credit to the great football we played, because we got no help from officials actually forced us to win fair and square. Would have been great if we'd stayed 2nd. Glad Leicester didn't falter or Woolwich would have won it.
But leicester did have the most penalties given to them than any team this season so that helped.

Pochetino also needs to wake up and complain about the refs, as Mourinho did, Sam Allardyce does, Wenger does all the time, because refs do not respect you if you don't complain. Poch is a good manager but too nice and he doesn't motivate players to try harder, I partly blame him for the team looking so lethargic. We should have made a cup final of the Southampton game and then this one.

Well let's hope we sign some decent stars, personally I'd go for Hulk and Berahino.

Been thinking this for a long time that particularly at White Hart Lane we give refs an easy time when a bad decision goes against us. Just look at the Newcastle fans reaction today at the sending off, even though the sending off was justified, without the benefit of seeing a replay their reaction must have put doubt in the ref's mind. What happens at the next big call he has to make - gives the decision (wrongly) in the home teams favour.

I hope when he say £60 million he is not including potential sales like Mason factored in?
We have a pretty small squad already, I am not sure we can sell many or we will run out of bodies.
We probably have to keep two of Bentaleb/Mason/Carroll and upgrade the other one. Which one goes probably depends on who would attract the best offer I guess.

Sky trying to make a talking point of the scum finishing above us. Whatever makes them happy and pretending like they didn't bottle the title to Leicester. Fuck bois.

Back
Top Bottom