Paul Gascoigne

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing wrong with the joke in my opinion, thats what it is, a joke. If chris rock had said something regarding a white man in a similar manor, it would be laughed at. Pc brigade at its best again.

Gazza needs sectioning

I was lucky to see Gazza play in the flesh. He was a great. No doubt. He was not as good as Hoddle in central midfield though, although due to my age I saw a lot more of Gazza than Hoddle.

Gazza was explosive in midfield and could win you games all by himself and that probably is stating the obvious, but wow at times what a player.

However, as a person he has always bothered me a bit. For example he seems to have joined Spurs only because they offered him a better deal than United did ( I seem to recall it was a house or a sun bed or some other bollocks that was key ) that's insulting as back in 88 Spurs were every inch a match for United and Gazza was coming from Newcastle so It should have been an absolute honor to join Spurs in that period not a gag and something he suggests happened due to a cheap bung.

Moving on, he went to Lazio after a great stint for us where our fans absolutely loved him. But he was not ever gooey eyed about leaving Spurs...his last ever game for us being a reserve run out where I, I'm told, that upon scoring he ran into puddle and shouted "splish splosh lots of dosh" funny perhaps, but not funny to our club who lost millions on his knee injury and also did everything they could to keep him once the club had been sold and re financed ! Gazza did not want to know about staying. That's not a lot of love towards our fans, different era when loyalty was a tad more common.

So Gazza left. Sad to see it end we all were .especially with Dozzell in midfield as his replacement....fucking hell !

But since leaving us and for the past 25 years Gazza has done some awful shit to others and also added to his legacy by joining various clubs simply for the money, wasted a lot of his career at places like Boro and Rangers, that's very sad.

Today the man is ill and he needs help. however his addiction won't be cured. It is managed and addiction does not warrant sympathy, more recognition and acceptance. Acceptance that he will fail. And needs to keep getting up afterwards. That must be hard and the press are pricks for reporting it, it is not news worthy.

From what I see / read Spurs do a lot to look after him and that's credit to us, I question if Rangers or Boro or Everton match what Spurs do in terms of support....maybe if Gazza did not leave Spurs then it might have turned out better for him, certainly better more so than joining that other fucking old drunk Ferguson, who has constantly been wining how Gazza should have joined United for nearly 30 years. Rotten old bastard Ferguson is. Fucked us in 85 after agreeing to be our manager and has been twisting the knife ever since.

Difference between Gazza and Hoddle is that Gazza found the Bottle (and has been at its mercy ever since)
Whereas Hoddle found God (with one HELL of a pass) and has been ridiculed ever since!

Why can't an ex-Spurs idol just go into Media and be respected for their opinion for once.... rather than the fucking Circus that follows some of our "ex's" around!!

It's 'dislike him intensely'. Holy fuck, for a self-proclaimed intellectual you split more infinitives than Peter Andre.
Hands up to my grammatical errors. I welcome any corrections as I always strive to improve
my English. I readily admit that I am not at your level. You set the bar high.

Hands up to my grammatical errors. I welcome any corrections as I always strive to improve
my English. I readily admit that I am not at your level. You set the bar high.

You'll get there, just forget about that whale. I think it's becoming an obsession.

Yours,

Benito Cereno

You'll get there, just forget about that whale. I think it's becoming an obsession.

Yours,

Benito Cereno
I noticed that Audrey's French aint up to scratch.
It's n'est-ce pas if I'm not mistaken. Je parle la langue un peu, moi.
Oh, another Herman Melville book to read. I'm actuallly reading Moby Dick at the moment
and enjoying it too.

I noticed that Audrey's French aint up to scratch.
It's n'est-ce pas if I'm not mistaken. Je parle la langue un peu, moi.
Oh, another Herman Melville book to read. I'm actuallly reading Moby Dick at the moment
and enjoying it too.

I think you should take that up with him. He's usually a bit spiky towards me. I'm hugely thirsty after cricket today, and the Wallander episode on the Beeb left me in awe of Kenneth Branagh's talent.

It's "a" horrible. You horrible cunt.
79c63db26dd3817c48d238978d37a133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom