Scott Houghton with an afro - Marcus Edwards

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe it's worth something, maybe it's worth nothing - but either way, it seems he is training with the first team

july14_730c.jpg

...unless Pritchard and Mason have been sent to train with the youth squad :allitongue:
That looks like Davies in goal. Backup keeper sorted.

Really hope he travels with the squad to Australia.

I remember getting excited about Oduwa training with the first team last season and ripping apart team's in training ground friendlies only to not include him in the friendlies against Madrid and Milan and loan him out to Rangers.

This pleases me.

CCV has been training with the first team for a while and is more ready then any of the others. Can see him getting opportunities this season, basically replacing Fazio.

Amos and Harrison have potential. So pleased and excited for Edwards. Just can't wait to see how he does in our free flowing first team.

I remember getting excited about Oduwa training with the first team last season and ripping apart team's in training ground friendlies only to not include him in the friendlies against Madrid and Milan and loan him out to Rangers.
Where he got found out to be all tricks and no end product...and soft as shite...

If he gets any gametime I shall report his every movement to those who don't catch the game. Going to be weird watching Tottenham at a decent time for once (although the games will actually be around lunch time for you which is no fair ;))

Where he got found out to be all tricks and no end product...and soft as shite...
Tiny dancer

:levyeyes:

I was speaking to the U21 kit man on Wednesday night. He says that everyone at Spurs is raving about Edwards. Asked him about Bentaleb. He was very coy about it, but I got the impression that he still isn't in Poch's good books at all. Bad advice from hangers on. So the rumours do appear to be correct.

Worst of all tho, the u21 kit man is a bin dipper fan.

:angryscouser:

Man that Edward's vid, making things happen in congested areas with reverse balls and great close control/dribbling. Would be so perfect if he develops well.

He really is the type of player we don't have up till now, low centre of gravity, tight ball control, turns on a 6 pence, amazing in congested spaces.

Would never want to build him up to much but and this is a big but when you look at players like Silva or Sanchez that type of ability is what makes them so lethal.

Back
Top Bottom