cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This unfunny - horse faced - cunt is on Soccer AM.

image.jpg

Time for me to go and do something else.

Well that's new, I always thought Rob Beckett was West Ham??

ALL CUNTS ARE GOONS... AND ALL GOONS ARE CUNTS!

End of fucking story...

Not sure about John Lydon...? Are you sure? Class A sneering Gooner smug cunt if ever there was one!

Just Google image his snidey little face!

Ian Wright sorry I like the guy
Well, I know I started this so probably shouldn't comment, but...

Ian Wright??? IAN FUCKING WRIGHT???!!! Are you serious? One of the cuntiest gooners of all time! Smug, fat, annoying git. Jewsons don't have enough bricks to drop on the cunt's head. Bald 4 eyed wanker. There aren't enough JCBs in London to dig a hole deep enough for him. Scored a ton for the scum and then melted for England. Cunt. Look up "gooner cunt" in the dictionary and it says "see Ian Wright".
:pochfacepalm:

:dembelefingers:
In all seriousness though, I'm probably most disappointed to see Mark Strong is a Woolwich fan. Always good in whatever he's in.

633566-mark-strong-british-film-and-television-actor.jpg

On a side note, has anyone seen the 'notable fans' list on the Wikipedia article? Someone needs to sort that shit out - Harry Kane is listed on there FFS.
:kanehand:

Woolwich F.C. supporters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Just taken it upon myself to edit and correct the introductory paragraph, in order to emphasis the creation of 'Woolwich' as opposed to the nomadic 'Woolwich Woolwich'.
:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom