Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally, I can't believe there are more pages on a thread about a Man-Boy reviewing Chicken shops, than there are for the upcoming Match thread!

Last episode is the deadest, bullied by some waste to use his channel to promote a shit rap.

No humour in it at all.

A real shame, he's taken some bad advice or been coerced and think his moment has gone.

Chick King looks disgusting, to be fair.

Y'all English motherfuckers need some Zaxby's.

I don't know how I missed this ... Zaxby's is downright disgusting, sub-KFC level garbage chicken. If you're going with a fastfood chain it's Popeye's or Bojangle's or get the fuck out of here (or grab some of the fried chicken at Publix grocery store, which is amazing).

Even better, just get to one of the million amazing local friend chicken joints all over the south (if you can't find one, it's just because it's probably in a neighborhood you wouldn't normally drive through). Places like Zaxby's with their utterly sanitized boring white bread suburb food are an affront to the entire American south.

Here's the two guys who founded Zaxby's ... do they look like they know what proper fried chicken tastes like? Of course not.

Zach-McLeroy-and-Tony-Townley-Zaxbys.jpg

I don't know how I missed this ... Zaxby's is downright disgusting, sub-KFC level garbage chicken. If you're going with a fastfood chain it's Popeye's or Bojangle's or get the fuck out of here (or grab some of the fried chicken at Publix grocery store, which is amazing).

Even better, just get to one of the million amazing local friend chicken joints all over the south (if you can't find one, it's just because it's probably in a neighborhood you wouldn't normally drive through). Places like Zaxby's with their utterly sanitized boring white bread suburb food are an affront to the entire American south.
Fucking hell VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur , Burnt!

VlgXG.gif

Tell you what though, I tried Popeyes's and that was trash too. In fact I've got a suspicion most US fast food is nowadays.

#pinkslime

Fucking hell VirginiaSpur VirginiaSpur , Burnt!

VlgXG.gif

Tell you what though, I tried Popeyes's and that was trash too. In fact I've got a suspicion most US fast food is nowadays.

#pinkslime
Nah, it's like you say. I'm not sure why he's trying to insist on the authenticity of fast food. I do find it amusing that someone is trying to lecture me on the South. I've only lived there my entire life, after all. Yeah, Zaxby's is garbage. It's delicious garbage though. Vadimivich reminds me of those people that hate Taco Bell because it's not real Mexican food.

Zaxby's isn't even a fried chicken joint, it's a wings, tenders, and sandwich joint, more like Chick-Fil-A in that sense. So let's compare like with like, not try to insinuate that the owners of Zaxby's are unqualified to run a chicken joint because of the color of their skin, and that I've never seen a local chicken joint because they're in a part of town I'm afraid of. Ha.

Popeye's is fucking trash though.

Nah, it's like you say. I'm not sure why he's trying to insist on the authenticity of fast food. I do find it amusing that someone is trying to lecture me on the South. I've only lived there my entire life, after all. Yeah, Zaxby's is garbage. It's delicious garbage though. Vadimivich reminds me of those people that hate Taco Bell because it's not real Mexican food.

Zaxby's isn't even a fried chicken joint, it's a wings, tenders, and sandwich joint, more like Chick-Fil-A in that sense. So let's compare like with like, not try to insinuate that the owners of Zaxby's are unqualified to run a chicken joint because of the color of their skin, and that I've never seen a local chicken joint because they're in a part of town I'm afraid of. Ha.

Popeye's is fucking trash though.

Bitch please, you live in Virginia. Virginia stopped being the south about 75 years ago. You can't even buy proper fucking tea in 90% of the state anymore.

I was buying Goodie Mob CD's out the trunk of CeeLo's Caddy in the parking lot of Gladys Knight's while you were trying to figure out which DC suburb was further from the scary inner city.

Bitch please, you live in Virginia. Virginia stopped being the south about 75 years ago. You can't even buy proper fucking tea in 90% of the state anymore.

I was buying Goodie Mob CD's out the trunk of CeeLo's Caddy in the parking lot of Gladys Knight's while you were trying to figure out which DC suburb was further from the scary inner city.
OWNED

Is this argument the equivalent of someone from Wood Green giving someone from Dalston shit, because they're not ghetto anymore and eat Falafel instead of Donor Kebab?

Is this argument the equivalent of someone from Wood Green giving someone from Dalston shit, because they're not ghetto anymore and eat Falafel instead of Donor Kebab?

If Hackney was a borough that had a population nearly double the size of the entire United Kingdom, then yes. Otherwise ... no, not really comparable.

The state I spent most of my growing up life in more than 3 times in population the size of the country I live in now, and the city I went to university in alone is larger. People easily forget just how fucking huge "the South" is - it has roughly the population of Japan or Mexico all by itself.

And fried chicken is SERIOUS BUSINESS in the South. Much like fish and chips or a good curry in the UK or sausages here in Wien.

Back
Top Bottom