Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QdAHBzT.png

That's really top notch structural engineering - surely it has to pass H&S inspections or is that another Lady Bacon/Government cop out ?!
Not sure I'd want to be sitting on top of that with a few thousand others but based on results I guess the load eases signficantly after half time.
Bunch of state funded cowboys.

I think it's an accident waiting to happen, either of the stand itself or the drop between them. I'd also imagine the stand with all that weight on it is going to mean the running track will have indents in it as it's fairly soft on top, right, so I wouldn't be surprised if it needed replacing in the summer, at the tax payers expense of course.

I think it's an accident waiting to happen, either of the stand itself or the drop between them. I'd also imagine the stand with all that weight on it is going to mean the running track will have indents in it as it's fairly soft on top, right, so I wouldn't be surprised if it needed replacing in the summer, at the tax payers expense of course.
Hopefully the new London Mayor will be less accommodating than Boris was to his in party cronies (and their interests) and ensure that they pay for any damage. Sick and tired of us taxpayers footing the bill for that lot.

Indents?! I'll assume you're not an engineer, everyone knows just sticking an old bit of carpet underneath is sufficient padding

Back
Top Bottom