Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Costa stays so he can be a part of the team that begin to collapse after we defeat them... they won't win at Leicester.
Ah but they probably will... I imagine they have a 'special relationship' with them now after last seasons 'shenanigans'!

Chelsea 'let' Leicester win the league last season... tomorrow they'll probably return the favour.

Good article about the rivalry between viola and Juve
Fiorentina v Juventus: a rivalry stoked by 'theft', Roberto Baggio and machine guns
Also a great bit right at the end about how the viola mocked Conte.
I didn't even know that Antonio had had a hair transplant.
Conte during his playing days...

nintchdbpict000292285597.jpg

Conte now....
attachment.php

This is the thing right, with Conte, many of the players he has to manage are the same ones that screwed over their last manager, fans, the club. It really was only a matter of time before there was some kind of falling out. Hopefully they won't play him because thought he is a fuck, he is a goalscorer. And of course, any disharmony in the squad is good for increasing the chances of Chelsea fucking things up.

Wow, so their first reason to hate us is because we beat them in the 67 cup final. Not, we beat them with a dodgy penalty or anything like that, just we beat them because we were better than them. OK then...

And in 74/75 season they got relegated and we didn't. Again, we beat them fairly, they were shitter than us. No dodgyness at all. But they hate us for it. Right...

Boring....

Remind me mate, what was the final score in that one?

Love that Costa of all the tossers out there screwed them over, nothing that happens to them is too much pain. Nothing

One caveat. This Chinese shit cannot be stopped and it is only a matter of time until we are affected by it.

Mind you anyone who wants to go there are fucking welcome to it.

Whilst I think they'll still win the league, I would love nothing more than an absolute implosion. Conte not taking shit and dropping people, players doing what they did to Mourinho etc just because all I've fucking heard is the Chelsea fans piping up now they aren't performing as shit as they did last season.

Back
Top Bottom