Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And more power to you, brother. You guys know them a hell of a lot better than I.
On this side of the globe, there really isn't any City fuckers to deal with.
Basically it's dippers, manure, and chelski.

Plastic fucking Americans.
I've met a City fan. He's the soccer coach at a local school. I gave him shit about it but he said he's followed them since he was a boy, so fair play there.

I've met a City fan. He's the soccer coach at a local school. I gave him shit about it but he said he's followed them since he was a boy, so fair play there.
I've met a handful of American Man City fans. The first thing out of every one of their mouths is that they were fans before they started bathing in oil. Not saying I don't believe them, but they are all very sensitive to appearances.

I'm completely indifferent to them.

They're good for two things; taking away titles from Woolwich and fantasy football points when they're at home to relegation fodder.

City did what Chelsea did: Only they had an owner who couldnt step foot in his own country due to human rights violations. They also were donated a stadium at the tax payers expense, despite having billions to spend on mercenaries. They bought all their success, and while I am not defending Chelsea, at least they were a top 4 club at the time of their takeover. City were a couple seasons out of Division 3.

For some reason get a free pass, and a level of affection. They can fuck off as far as Im concerned.

City did what Chelsea did: Only they had an owner who couldnt step foot in his own country due to human rights violations. They also were donated a stadium at the tax payers expense, despite having billions to spend on mercenaries. They bought all their success, and while I am not defending Chelsea, at least they were a top 4 club at the time of their takeover. City were a couple seasons out of Division 3.

For some reason get a free pass, and a level of affection. They can fuck off as far as Im concerned.
Chelsea were only a top side because Bates and Harding were spending money they didn't have, doing a Leeds in the hope that success would pay their loans.
They were so deeply in debt that they were in danger of going out like a light. In many ways, their situation was far more reprehensible and its estimated that Roman the thief of Russia has spunked in excess of 1 billion pounds on putting them where they are. I'm sure the good citizens of russia must be enormously grateful to know that their countries natural resources are being put to such good use.
The only question for me is - is it a British Billion or an American one?

City is propped up by plenty of shady accounting gymnastics.

Chelsea was top 4, and immensely lucky. On the brink of going bankrupt under Ken Bates. Then Roman came along.

The natural top 5 is Manchester United, Liverpool, Woolwich, Spurs, Everton. City and Chelsea are nothing but financial dopers, West Ham sized teams made big by gangsters.

C40nyPa.jpg

City fans are questioning why the players don't look like they are hurt by the defeat...

Let's break it down from the starting line up:

GK: Bravo
LB: Otamendi
CB: Sagna
CB: Stones
RB: Clichy
MC: Silva
MC: De Bruyne
AM: Zabaleta
AM: Sterling
AM: Toure
FW: Aguero

None of them are club-cultured, all were brought in by waving money in their faces.

Not a clue why both Right Backs of Zabaleta and Sagna are playing out of position, mind.

City fans are questioning why the players don't look like they are hurt by the defeat...

Let's break it down from the starting line up:

GK: Bravo
LB: Otamendi
CB: Sagna
CB: Stones
RB: Clichy
MC: Silva
MC: De Bruyne
AM: Zabaleta
AM: Sterling
AM: Toure
FW: Aguero

None of them are club-cultured, all were brought in by waving money in their faces.

Not a clue why both Right Backs of Zabaleta and Sagna are playing out of position, mind.

Bravo
Sagna Stones Otamendi Clichy
Touré
Zabaleta De Bruyne
Silva
Aguero Sterling

4-4-2 diamond today just like against West Ham. It's still beyond weird with Zabaleta in midfield and Touré shielding a horrible central defense.

Back
Top Bottom