Tottenham Hotspur v. Wycombe Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SchmoodSpur2013

wrong nearly always
So...to the F.A. Cup!

-------------------------------Vorm------------------------------
Trippier------Carter-Vickers------Wimmer------Davies
----------------------Dier---------------Winks-----------------
Sissoko-------------------Onomah--------------N'Koudou
------------------------------Janssen----------------------------

Be good to see a bit of Edwards off the bench.

Comfortable 2-0 win.

Last edited:
So...to the F.A. Cup!

-------------------------------Vorm------------------------------
Trippier------Carter-Vickers------Wimmer------Davies
----------------------Dier---------------Winks-----------------
Sissoko-------------------Onomah--------------N'Koudou
------------------------------Janssen----------------------------

Be good to see a bit of Edwards of the bench.

Comfortable 2-0 win.
Son should play, he needs the minutes and we need a goal.

Vorm
Trippier - CCV - Wimmer - Davies
Winks - Wanyama
Sissoko - Son - N'Koudou
Janssen
Hopefully with Edwards on the bench.

On what basis is Onomah starting ahead of Son? He's a nothing player
Resting Son and game time for a youngster to show something (or show nothing). Onomah is at a time he needs to start justifying his wage, giving him 60 minutes of play to asses him could be beneficial.
Son could come up as an impact sub if the worst happens

Vorm
Trippier Carter-Vickers Wimmer Davies
Dier Winks
Sissoko Eriksen Son
Janssen
We must learn from the Villa game when we never looked like scoring until Dele came on and do not want to suffer the fate of a replay and therefore striking options must be available from the Bench. Son is not a regular starter and should play even if he starts against Sunderland the following Tuesday. Really need Janssen to score in this as he chances are going to be more limited if he does not. Eriksen and Lamela started against Gillingham in the league cup and we may need someone like Eriksen to play to make the fixture comfortable. I therefore support the above team but would hope the game will be won early to sub Eriksen & Son.

As we might be a bit under pressure with our unjuries in defense, maybe we could try K Walker-Peters on the left?

Akso, I know that with Eriksen we play differently, but exactly for this reason I wouldn't take the risk of getting him injuried in a game that we can win anyway. I would start with Onomah and have Eriksen on the bench in case we need him (and we may! I appreciate that)

As we might be a bit under pressure with our unjuries in defense, maybe we could try K Walker-Peters on the left?

Akso, I know that with Eriksen we play differently, but exactly for this reason I wouldn't take the risk of getting him injuried in a game that we can win anyway. I would start with Onomah and have Eriksen on the bench in case we need him (and we may! I appreciate that)

Not a bad shout.

Pochettino may go with 3 at the back. Davies partnering Wimmer and CCV with KWP as a left wing back.

I think with the CB injuries we've got at the moment... I can't see anything than CCV plus 1 youth/U-11's player shoring up the back!

Resting Son and game time for a youngster to show something (or show nothing). Onomah is at a time he needs to start justifying his wage, giving him 60 minutes of play to asses him could be beneficial.
Son could come up as an impact sub if the worst happens
He'll follow the Mason / Carroll route very soon - willing to bet on it. We've been doing this for years

Last edited:
Coming from the oxygen-thieving fool who wanks himself into a coma every time Janssen is not on the bench
You're missing the point you utter clown (not surprising). You're quick to claim others should support our players when they simply state they don't want a player playing....yet your dumb, hypocritical self is now claiming Onomah is a "nothing player" and shouldn't play.

You're missing the point you utter clown (not surprising). You're quick to claim others should support our players when they simply state they don't want a player playing....yet your dumb, hypocritical self is now claiming Onomah is a "nothing player" and shouldn't play.
You don't want Janssen 'not' playing - you want him to fail from day one. It's all in the Transfer thread. Now stfu and stop derailing the thread with your mindless drivel

Back
Top Bottom