Home to Middlesbrough. 4th Feb, 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is the quickest attacking player we have, the most unpredictable, the one who can create a goal out of nothing. I'm not saying he is our most important player , he just always looks the player to start something or to give us a spark to energize the attack and for that reason he has to be in the starting 11.
For me - aside from being the quickest - that player is Dele.

You're a stupid fucking cunt. Don't ever post here again or I'll stalk you for years, then on one random drunken evening, I will kidnap you, set your hair on fire, and super wedgie your knickers so far up your arsehole you will never stop bleeding.

Cunt
I truly do love me some Goat.

But I wish you would learn to express yourself....

6 posts, between October and now, and every single one negative towards Son....he clearly fucked your wife didnt he. Oh well

Son won us the game today with the penalty, so he can fuck my wife.
When I get one.
If she likes him.
If he likes her.
I'll just watch.
funny-pictures-peeping-tom.jpg

You're a stupid fucking cunt. Don't ever post here again or I'll stalk you for years, then on one random drunken evening, I will kidnap you, set your hair on fire, and super wedgie your knickers so far up your arsehole you will never stop bleeding.

Cunt
Think you might be the most pointless cunt on here, goat. A right useless cunt. Fuck off

Think you might be the most pointless cunt on here, goat. A right useless cunt. Fuck off

Your mum said the only part of you that was of any worth was the afterbirth because at least it gave her something nice to look at, to distract her from your ugly baby mug. Oh yes...she told me this when I was giving her anal. We were doing anal because I'd already ruined her cavernous fanny. By the way, we're going to get married, and seeing as your real dad killed himself at the sight of you when you were born, you can call me Daddy.

Now fuck off, son.

Wanyama and Dembele were first class today, any team would take them playing like that.

Tough to break down a team like Boro today, we're expected to do so nearly every week vs 10 defenders now.

Only disappointment for me was that didn't either get a 2nd or control the last few minutes to make it a comfortable win.

We must be a top team now as Clattenburg is giving us 'home' decisions.....

Come on. We all know that the only reason we signed him is to sell more uniforms to China. His role in the team is to sell his uniforms and bring the Asian money to us. Marketing wisely, he is okay. But as a player, 100 times worse than Lamela
At least get it right, Son is South Korean not Chinese you stupid moron.

Back
Top Bottom