F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Heard through the grapevine that we are going full strength.

marvin-gaye-1970-billboard-1548.jpg

[/Marvin Gaye]

It's lost some of its lustre, but it's far from meaningless. Our young squad would gain a lot by winning it.

The thing is it is fucking winnable! This is what frustrates me, i think for once we have a team that no one else would want to draw out the hat!!
Let's just get this won! :tobyarm:

Really does my nut in when people disrespect this competition, like we have loads of recent trophies to fall back on!!!

We're Tottenham Hotspur with a proud tradition in the FA Cup, and anyone who disagrees/thinks the FA Cup is pointless for us, isn't Spurs. Simple as that

Dreamt it all last night. We go 1 up after a daft goalkeeping error gives Son a tap-in. He takes his shirt off and gets carded. Then scores again, takes his shirt off again and is off. Finishes 2-2.

Also, Gary Lineker turns up at my house to watch the second half, then spends the whole time flirting with my wife.

Decent bookie should be able to offer you an accumulator on final score, red card and the Lineker business. Fill your boots.

For those of us with broken bones, I assume there will be some sort of viewing available.

I've looked on the TV guide, and it's not due on BT Sport or Sky Sports, but I assume there's some continental folk setting up cameras at the Cottage as we speak?

Dreamt it all last night. We go 1 up after a daft goalkeeping error gives Son a tap-in. He takes his shirt off and gets carded. Then scores again, takes his shirt off again and is off. Finishes 2-2.

Also, Gary Lineker turns up at my house to watch the second half, then spends the whole time flirting with my wife.

Decent bookie should be able to offer you an accumulator on final score, red card and the Lineker business. Fill your boots.
Have you told the wife to scrub up.

Back
Top Bottom