F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just back. That was about as a perfect football day out as you can get. I fucking love Craven Cottage, getting there, having a beer in some nice pubs, sang for nearly 90mins, went a bit quite around 30-40min mark, other than that lots of different songs, best thing was we kept those clappers quite from 15mins onwards, only time you heard them was when they hoofed the ball 30yrds up the pitch! Just imaging our new single tier end nearly x4 times the size of the away end at Fulham!!!!

Bossed game from first to last whistle, thought Fulham were a bit shit to be honest, expected more but not complaining. Great tempo and some beautiful one touch stuff played today. Eriksen is so fucking good MOTM by a very long way, he was everywhere and at the centre of everything we did. Lovely to see Vertonghen back and just slot straight back in, he is like a jewel in a swiss watch. Winks another assured and commanding performance, he is pushing hard for Dembele's position!! Again, another great performance from the entire team.

I'm gonna mention Trippier as I bash him a fair bit. Thought he had a great game, pushed high up the pitch and his link-up with whoever was around him was great. Still maintain though his crossing was shit, still didn't find a Spurs shirt (playing a long ball from the touchline), apart from when he pulled it back or played it short, this is what he should focus on, this is dangerous and isn't wasteful and opportunities come of it like the 2nd goal, more of this please.

Millwall at home too, Utd vs Chelsea thank you very much. Scum can fucking fuck off.

That was a reassuring performance... well done spurs and great hatrick for Kane. Much needed win before we play Gent. Got my ticket and ready to raw on the might spurs on Thursday night.

I wish all our away games were that 'nice' and easy to win - Fulham were okay, but exactly the sort of team we excel against. And if we could have effectively 20% away allocation every week the atmosphere would be great 9/10 times instead on 6 or 7.

it really is a great ground to go to...easy to park..no hassles from stewards , who used a bit of common for once.

football wise, thought fulham would have offered more, our usual switching off brought them into the game, winks was quality

This game was never going to be difficult for us. Fulham are tidy but in no way physical or ugly. The ground is too nice too. They're a perfect team for us. If anything, Fulham are like a weak version of us over the last 20 years... before Poch!!

I'm gonna mention Trippier as I bash him a fair bit. Thought he had a great game, pushed high up the pitch and his link-up with whoever was around him was great. Still maintain though his crossing was shit, still didn't find a Spurs shirt (playing a long ball from the touchline), apart from when he pulled it back or played it short, this is what he should focus on, this is dangerous and isn't wasteful and opportunities come of it like the 2nd goal, more of this please.

Laid one on a plate for Son towards the end of the game.

Only 27 pages via the game thread? Let me guess. Convincing victory?? :kaneear: 3-0 is being extremely kind to Fulham really. It was that kind of day. Fantastic performance across the board. And fair play to Fulham for not parking the bus for the full 90 and giving it a go.

Back
Top Bottom