Spurs Vs. Stoke (Home) - Kick off Sunday 1:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. Heard that. Added to my self satisfied smirk from being 4-0 up. Stoke had quite a good core group noise wise today, shame everything that they sung was complete bollocks. Especially that bit in the second half. They did not seem to notice that they were 4-0 down. Looking at the top tier loads of them left at half time. I guess it's a long way back to mediocrity and they wanted to beat the traffic.
Few empty spaces in the upper, but most of the lower stayed till the end(probably on the coaches).
That was my look from the paxton upper.

How'd that match prediction work out for you?

Wed put 8 past this lot without reply in their own back yard since our last home game against them. And you predicted a 2-0 loss. I cant remember the last time we lost a game by two goals at home, has it even ever happened under Poch?

So I ask again. What is the point of you.... as a spurs fan and as a member on here?
He's 100% Woolwich. He outed himself last season on one of the match threads then quickly deleted.

You realise I do this every game for the exact intention of today's outcome?
When I bet on spurs we don't win.
Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make you superior

Do... do you mean YOU had a direct influence on todays' outcome by betting on us to lose?
Wow... you have SOME power my friend.
...and you're right, I don't understand it... and I bow down to your superiority at being able to influence a Spurs game by betting against it..

I can only assume you bet on us to win at Liverpool then?? Was THAT all your fault too? Or are you only taking credit for the wins!?

My inferiority complex has never taken such a battering as it has today....

Superior indeed... DO me a favour... the last time I had an influence on a Spurs result was when I wore my lucky pants away at Sheffield Wednesday in the late '80s... we won 2-0 (Paul Stewart with both) and I've been feeling superior ever since!

Don't worry... I neither understand the dark arts of influencing a game by betting against the result... nor do I feel superior for my lack of understanding on the subject.... so you're quite safe!

Cracking atmosphere today - can't believe we only have 7 games left. Three home games on the bounce after this with a massive one against Everton on the way. I think as long as we have Alderwerield and Vertonghen fit, they won't be able to get anywhere near us.

No Jayc1 Jayc1 no Don Giovanni Don Giovanni no Totti Totti none of them. None of the people who were moaning about the team selection either. It's very odd indeed.
(My apologies to the moaning cunts I missed)

Strange that you decided to call me out as I had no issues with the team selection, didn't post in this thread because I was at the game. It's a shame you couldn't meet me there.

Cracking atmosphere today - can't believe we only have 7 games left. Three home games on the bounce after this with a massive one against Everton on the way. I think as long as we have Alderwerield and Vertonghen fit, they won't be able to get anywhere near us.

I know what you mean every game at the lane now is a game closer to the end! :dawsonmean:

Do... do you mean YOU had a direct influence on todays' outcome by betting on us to lose?
Wow... you have SOME power my friend.
...and you're right, I don't understand it... and I bow down to your superiority at being able to influence a Spurs game by betting against it..

I can only assume you bet on us to win at Liverpool then?? Was THAT all your fault too? Or are you only taking credit for the wins!?

My inferiority complex has never taken such a battering as it has today....

Superior indeed... DO me a favour... the last time I had an influence on a Spurs result was when I wore my lucky pants away at Sheffield Wednesday in the late '80s... we won 2-0 (Paul Stewart with both) and I've been feeling superior ever since!

Don't worry... I neither understand the dark arts of influencing a game by betting against the result... nor do I feel superior for my lack of understanding on the subject.... so you're quite safe!

Are you religious?

Thought the atmosphere was poor today, mainly because we all knew it was won by half time..the 2nd half was just a formality..

Never been to Stoke, never met anyone from Stoke, but I saw a few of their fans queuing up outside the game and thought they had a noticeably high percentage of swamp-life within their ranks.
You know something's not right when their theme song is Delilah. I've no problem with bonkers chants but a song about a bloke who stabs his girlfriend to death sung by thousands of dodgy northeners? Oh well, I suppose a few of their fans must have felt like they "just couldn't take anymore" by halftime today

:kaneshh:

Thought the atmosphere was poor today, mainly because we all knew it was won by half time..the 2nd half was just a formality..
It could have been different after Thursday's result. Alli song was a nice touch for him. Absolutely LOVE the being a yid song, wasn't quite as prominent as it was at Fulham. Charlie Adam getting stick is always hilarious too. I love that we seem to be giving all our previous players a bit of respect with their last games at White Hart Lane, we heard it with Hudd, Mason, Crouch etc. - wouldn't surprise me if we hear one for Lennon next week too.

With me living north, I don't get to go to as many games as I'd like so maybe the atmosphere could seem poor to those who go regularly.

It could have been different after Thursday's result. Alli song was a nice touch for him. Absolutely LOVE the being a yid song, wasn't quite as prominent as it was at Fulham. Charlie Adam getting stick is always hilarious too. I love that we seem to be giving all our previous players a bit of respect with their last games at White Hart Lane, we heard it with Hudd, Mason, Crouch etc. - wouldn't surprise me if we hear one for Lennon next week too.

Did you really go?

Back
Top Bottom