And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The match against Chelsea will take place at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE, and kick-off at 5.15pm.
Allocation: 32,637. Tottenham Hotspur supporters will be situated in the east end of Wembley Stadium.
Prices: £60 (£30 Concession), £50 (£25), £40 (£20) and £30 (£15). Half-price concession tickets will be available in all areas of our allocation. Concessions for this match will be; juniors under 18 and senior citizens 65 years and over. Click here for the Wembley seating and pricing plan.
How to buy a ticket: All sales for this match will be either online here or over the phone (0344 844 0102 and select Option 1).
Tickets WILL NOT be on sale to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.
ONE HOTSPUR PLATINUM MEMBERS
If you are a One Hotspur Platinum season ticket holder (i.e. home and away season ticket holder) you will be able to purchase from 2.30pm on Monday, March 20. You will be able to purchase one ticket per Platinum season ticket. Should you choose not to purchase during this window you will be able to purchase during the Gold/Silver sales phase.
ONE HOTSPUR GOLD AND SILVER SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
If you are a One Hotspur Gold or Silver season ticket holder (i.e. a home season ticket holder) you will be able to purchase one ticket per season ticket.
Tickets for One Hotspur Gold or Silver members (i.e. home season ticket holders) will be sold on a first come first served basis and will be available to purchase either online or over the phone. You will be able to choose your seat from Tottenham Hotspur's allocated areas of Wembley Stadium, subject to availability.
Please note that due to the size of our ticket allocation, we will be able to accommodate purchase requests from all One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders. We do expect lengthy wait times during the early stages of this sales period so supporters who do not have a particular preference about where they would like to sit within our ticket allocation are strongly advised not to attempt their purchase until a later stage in the sales period.
Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Gold and Silver members (i.e. home season ticket holders) from 10.30am on Tuesday, March 21, until 5pm on Wednesday, March 22.
Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your booking as well as the Client Reference Number for any other One Hotspur Gold or Silver members that you wish to book with. This number can be found on your One Hotspur stadium access card.
Season ticket holders will be able to apply in groups of up to 20, providing that the person making the purchase is in possession of all details for each season ticket holder.
Season ticket holders on our home / away cup guarantee scheme are reminded that they will not be automatically charged for tickets for this match.
ONE HOTSPUR BRONZE / LILYWHITE MEMBERS
One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members (i.e. Club Members) will be able to apply for tickets either online or via telephone from 2.00pm on Thursday, March 23, until 5.00pm on Monday, March 27.
Demand from One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite members (i.e. Club Members) will outweigh supply, therefore tickets will be allocated according to loyalty points. Applications can be submitted online in the usual way that away match tickets are applied for. Strictly one ticket per membership can be applied for. As we are unable to predict how many tickets will be available at each price to members, tickets will be allocated in best available order to successful applicants.
Please note you will need your Client Reference Number when making your application as well as the Client Reference Number for any other One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found on your One Hotspur Membership card.
Should you elect to apply for a ticket as a group, each person's total number of loyalty points will be considered separately. For example if five supporters apply as a group to sit together and the minimum number of loyalty points required was 100 and one person has 90, that person would be unsuccessful.
We would like to remind all Bronze / Lilywhite members that at this stage, they are submitting an application for the match. You are able to submit an application at any time during the application period so please consider this if channels are busy in the early stages of the application period. Your chances of being successful in the allocation process for tickets will not be affected by when you submit your application during the application period.
Postal applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members WILL NOT be accepted for this match.
The result of the members’ allocation process will be announced by 5pm on Wednesday, March 29, with emails being sent to successful members within 24 hours of the ballot being completed.
GENERAL SALE
There will be NO General sale to non-members for this fixture and One Hotspur membership is closed for the current season.
DISABLED SUPPORTERS
How to buy a ticket: All sales for this match will be either online here or over the phone (0344 844 0102 and select option 1). The Club WILL NOT be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.
All One Hotspur season ticket holders that are registered for accessibility tickets with the Club will be able to purchase from 10am on Tuesday, March 28, until 5pm on Wednesday, March 29.
All remaining accessibility tickets will then be available to One Hotspur members that are registered for accessibility tickets with the Club to purchase from 10am on Thursday, March 30, until 5pm on Friday, March 31.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS
All tickets will be subject to a booking fee of £2.40 per ticket and a delivery charge of £2.50 per transaction. Tickets will not be dispatched from White Hart Lane, therefore tickets cannot be collected from the Ticket Office.
We would also like to advise supporters that concession tickets cannot be upgraded once purchased under any circumstances.
Finally, all tickets are offered for sale as described above, subject to availability. In order to provide all supporters with as much choice and flexibility as possible to sit with friends and family, we are unable to guarantee seats in specific areas. Supporters may use the Wembley Stadium seating guide here to request tickets in preferred areas but these will be sold subject to availability.

How many season ticket holders are their at WHL? Trying to work out my chance of getting a ticket
Shameless self-link...
History - And so,the F.A Cup!

We've got 19,500 ST holders, leaving a minimum of 12,500 for members. Looking at the latest loyalty point tables the club published, which are from 7th Feb, it'd mean that if every ST holder and every member applied, 140 points would be the cut-off. Obviously in reality not every single ST holder and member will apply, but people will have earned maybe about 10 more points since 7th Feb. So I'd say 140 should still be enough.

My cut-off prediction: 130

Last edited:
I read in the THST minutes that the club are going to up that figure to 40,000 in the new stadium. That's excluding the 8000 'premium' members.

This will actually present us with a mad problem which I know United and probably Woolwich have now.

You could be a season ticket holder and go to every game at home all season but not be in with a sniff for a cup semi final, let alone final. Kind of a liberty really.

This will actually present us with a mad problem which I know United and probably Woolwich have now.

You could be a season ticket holder and go to every game at home all season but not be in with a sniff for a cup semi final, let alone final. Kind of a liberty really.
True. But when you think those ST holders will be current members who at the moment can't get to those games anyway, it's not so bad.

Surprises me that we have so many people on the waiting list. The members I know who go to Spurs are all people who go to pretty much every home game, rather than people who sometimes go and sometimes don't. I imagine that most of the 10,000 or so members who watch our home game are like that. If this is true, it's strange to think of there being people who go maybe once or twice a year who will then get a season ticket.

True. But when you think those ST holders will be current members who at the moment can't get to those games anyway, it's not so bad.

Surprises me that we have so many people on the waiting list. The members I know who go to Spurs are all people who go to pretty much every home game, rather than people who sometimes go and sometimes don't. I imagine that most of the 10,000 or so members who watch our home game are like that. If this is true, it's strange to think of there being people who go maybe once or twice a year who will then get a season ticket.
Means that going to cup matches, especially early rounds against lower league opposition, and Europa League group matches if we're in it, will be all the more important for building up LPs as a ST holder. Every one of the new ST holders will almost have make sure they go to every home cup match in their first 4 seasons to put themselves high enough up the list to get Wembley tickets.

Means that going to cup matches, especially early rounds against lower league opposition, and Europa League group matches if we're in it, will be all the more important for building up LPs as a ST holder. Every one of the new ST holders will almost have make sure they go to every home cup match in their first 4 seasons to put themselves high enough up the list to get Wembley tickets.
True. Again like Man Utd. I think mancs have to go to every home cup game for many years to have a chance of any away tickets.

Let's hope people actually turn up for these games rather than doing an Woolwich and come dressed as empty seats (but pay for the ticket).

I agree totally despite having over 100000 members . earlier in the season we were regularly getting less than 6000 people apply for home games and even for Southampton less than 16000 people applied - with over 65000 people on the waiting list does seem strange I shouldn't complain I've been pretty lucky with the ballots this season- only hope season tickets go to people who want to go every week rather than to people who see it as a money earner

I agree totally despite having over 100000 members . earlier in the season we were regularly getting less than 6000 people apply for home games and even for Southampton less than 16000 people applied - with over 65000 people on the waiting list does seem strange I shouldn't complain I've been pretty lucky with the ballots this season- only hope season tickets go to people who want to go every week rather than to people who see it as a money earner
I agree mate. They need to abolish stub hub in our new stadium otherwise it could contribute to making a shit atmosphere in the KOP.

True. Again like Man Utd. I think mancs have to go to every home cup game for many years to have a chance of any away tickets.

Let's hope people actually turn up for these games rather than doing an Woolwich and come dressed as empty seats (but pay for the ticket).
The club just needs to expand the system they used for Gent where you only earn LPs if your ticket is actually scanned for entry, rather than earning them automatically when you buy them

Fucking useless cunting website. Had 7 tickets for me and my mates - but the website is so slow it logged me out and put me to the back of the queue before I could assign them all.

Aaaaaaaarrrrgggh. CUNTS.

Back
Top Bottom