Spurs .Vs Southampton . KO 19/03/17 , 2:15pm .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atmosphere was probably the worst of the season, very flat but thought last 5 mins and injury time we finally got behind the team and carried them over the line.

Hard fought and deserved victory.

Exactly as I saw it, they had no chances and the fans were disgusting, reminded me why I took a break and only went to away games 3 years back, no need to behave like that when second and not lost at home at all!!

No you complete buffoon, I mean mindlessly punting it towards goal instead of creating structured attacks.

no you bigger buffoon
who's talking about mindlessly punting it towards goal?

yeah lets tippy tap it around the box instead of having a shot, because no one has the confidence to do so.
been the same all season

The shelf died at the end of 1989/90 when they put the new East Stand up... but the legend lives on!
It hasn't quite been the same at WHL since then, but there have been fleeting moments (usually against the Arse or Chelsea) where the old girl has reared her head and given us both barrels!

I'll mis the old WHL like everyone else... and hope (and pray) the new one - with it's WHITE WALL OF NOISE continues the atmosphere that we know the fans in the ground can generate (when they feel like it!)

Impressive beginning but a sloppy/nervy second half. Poor passing accuracy. Can't remember so many passing sailing out of bounds.

Surprised to see Delle take the PK over Eriksen.

Davies is a solid player but we lose a lot in the attack with Rose out.

Thought the substitutions today were odd also.

:pochshock:

sure missing kane didn't help, but i thought we were still good offensively for the first 70 minutes. defensively we weren't up to our regular high standards.

We only made one error in not cutting out the ball in. Solid for the rest of the game. They barely had a sniff otherwise

Another Sunday, another victory..Hardly the most inspiring of games or performances but it was job done which is where we have fallen in the past.
Not the best atmosphere today but hey ho..

Great weekend all round really.

This is turning out to be one great season.. Coys..

No Kane, but still had Alli and Eriksen scoring and hitting double figures for goals scored this season. Not bad considering all our goals are scored by Harry 'tap in, penalty merchant' Kane. Plenty of our goals have come from elsewhere, strange how no one outside of our support have seen that.

Another Sunday, another victory..Hardly the most inspiring of games or performances but it was job done which is where we have fallen in the past.
Not the best atmosphere today but hey ho..

Great weekend all round really.

This is turning out to be one great season.. Coys..

Were you in usual South stand? What did Hugo shout at the stand a few mins from time he looked furious with some of the stupid abuse the team was getting?

So that super-dooper "FFS Levy" signing of Boufal has been a little....uneventful?

Not one of the hindsight signings to moan about as it stands.

The Park Lane has changed. I remember when people got a slap for abusing players.

Again back to my kid analogy, near top of class, getting good score on exam gets one question wrong do you shout "what the fuck are you doing you prick" at him? Support my arsehole

At full time Hugo quite rightly walked away and didn't applaud fans, although I reminded people around me there were a handful of games left in the stadium it washed over their small minds

no you bigger buffoon
who's talking about mindlessly punting it towards goal?

yeah lets tippy tap it around the box instead of having a shot, because no one has the confidence to do so.
been the same all season

No team in the league shoots more than us.

Back
Top Bottom