Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all fairness to Robbie, he isn't doing anything to embarrass the club or the supporters, so not sure why they'd be having a go at him. Their parades, cringe-inducing selfies/videos, overt narcissism, and pathetic support do enough of that. He just documents it all.

He highlights the negativity at the club. His leading questions - "Well that was a load of old crap - what do you make of that?" encourages the ranting. He knows what he's doing and it's quite cynical.

He highlights the negativity at the club. His leading questions - "Well that was a load of old crap - what do you make of that?" encourages the ranting. He knows what he's doing and it's quite cynical.
I'd agree with that, but he's also not going to prompt them with positivity after they had a poor game. He's not actually hanging people, just giving them the rope to do it with. They want the attention and it turns into a circle jerk of who can be louder and more negative, and they want to be filmed and given that platform.

Watch fat Robbie during the interview he's not concentrating on what's being said! He's looking about,he's nervous no at ease! You can see other fans point of view regards Fantv they're taking the piss out of their own club,it's spiralling out of control and they can't do feck all about it! The enemy within Wenger is not helping either by no saying what he's goona do and that's winding the cockwombles up as well! Happy days:allitongue::dembelelol::eriksenlol::kanegoal::sonlol::sonpoint::dude:

I've been waiting for this capitulation since I had to watch them come over to the south stand corner and started doing the Hokey Cokey in front of us,after winning the league.

It's taken a long time but to watch them wading into each other and the entire fan base in utter disarray is so satisfying..
Anyone who was at WHL on that day in 2004 will know what I mean..

I know we haven't finished above them yet but if it were to happen It would be such beautiful payback..
I will make sure everyone of them shitbags who bangs on about " St Totteringhams Day" gets it with both barrels.

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to watch them in turmoil..

I've been waiting for this capitulation since I had to watch them come over to the south stand corner and started doing the Hokey Cokey in front of us,after winning the league.

It's taken a long time but to watch them wading into each other and the entire fan base in utter disarray is so satisfying..
Anyone who was at WHL on that day in 2004 will know what I mean..

I know we haven't finished above them yet but if it were to happen It would be such beautiful payback..
I will make sure everyone of them shitbags who bangs on about " St Totteringhams Day" gets it with both barrels.

I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it is to watch them in turmoil..
Normally if a team is having a hard time and the fans are suffering you kinda feel for them,but no these cunts they deserve everything that's coming their way and hope it's a long painful drawn out affair played out in the media,every excruciating minuet of it...

Back
Top Bottom