Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a busy day at work could only stream 10 mins of first half! Was it fun?

Who was biggest melter at 80 minutes? Any Pochout chants on here?

Best team in the land, most points in last two seasons, yeah bring it!!! Winning games and staying second with all these injuries and not half a billion to waste, incredible

5 wins out of 5 in my 8 games to win post Liverpool.....

Well, i'm an hour ahead of you guys out here in Vienna... (blatant) so, at 00:45 i'm gonna turn in for the night.

Thank you Spurs for making a night abroad so memorable... and thank you TFC forum members for joining in with all the fun, and making me feel like I was at home... Wonderful stuff!!

See ya'll again for more fun and frolics at the weekend...

...and i'll be back home for the NLD!!!!!!

COYS!

on the subject of hull..what a fucking Job Silva is doing there,even if he cant leep them up, Sky should make all those cunts that slated his appointment publicly apologise. whilst taking it in turns to rim him. whilst he fucks their wives.

I told you guys..

Very talented manager with a very sharp eye to the market as well.

13 points when he arrived and they got 30 now in the beginning of April. Incredible stuff.
(edit: and don't forget the consecutive fixtures when he arrived facing top 6 clubs)

Who the hell plans a Holiday in Auschwitz??

To be fair, I've been... nowhere near as many 'Push-button amusements' or rides for the Kids as the brochure promised!
Genuinely think it's something everyone should experience, as unpleasant as it is. It's too easy to just learn about the holocaust from TV or books. Bringing the horror of it all to life is, I thought, a much better way of keeping it in mind.

The idea was to stay in Krakow for a few days, and visit Auschwitz & the salt mines as an educational part of the trip for me, the missus & her kids. The rest of the holiday was planned around that.

I just can't stop replaying that 3 goal blitz. Sometimes I focus on the players celebration. Sometimes the crowd. I'm finding it really difficult to wrench myself away and go to bed. Fuck it. One more beer. I feel so happy tonight. So fucking happy

Just watched the highlights.

Looks like Janssen played a blinder.

His flick for Son, then his hold up play for the third.

Beautiful

He added something Son didn't/can't; playing with his back to goal.

I've watched every minute he has played for us and besides not scoring (admittedly as a striker, his main role), he hasn't been half as bad as the naysayers would have you believe.

IMO, I'd give him one more season.

Love how Alli got the ball straight after we leveled, what hunger. None of this Giroud shit.
I was about to say! Behold, the difference between Spurs and Woolwich: how to celebrate a last minute equaliser away against a team you should be beating...

giphy.gif

display

I told you guys..

Very talented manager with a very sharp eye to the market as well.

13 points when he arrived and they got 30 now in the beginning of April. Incredible stuff.
(edit: and don't forget the consecutive fixtures when he arrived facing top 6 clubs)
I have a £10 bet on with a friend that Hull will escape relegation. Shaping up rather nicely, I must say.
:allitongue:
We're looking really comfortable for Champions league Qualification boys! Don't want to start getting cocky but we're basically the best team in the world.

Though here's something unbelievable...

Having played the same number of games as City, we now sit as many points above them as we do behind the top. With far, far superior goal difference.

jGEjMPy.png

What. Even. Is. This. Reality?

I have a £10 bet on with a friend that Hull will escape relegation. Shaping up rather nicely, I must say.

Having played the same number of games as City, we now sit as many points above them as we do behind the top. With far, far superior goal difference.

jGEjMPy.png

I know right? +38GD!

jGEjMPy.png

Worth pointing out that we are only two wins and a draw away from beating our PL points total and only one win and two draws away from beating last year's total...with EIGHT games to play.

Seriously, how is it we still have melters floating around?

If we can keep Poch and the squad together, and make a few shrewd additions, this club will be stocking up the trophy cabinet in the coming seasons. Past PL stats for other clubs on such a trajectory prove it beyond doubt.

Last edited:
Rewatched the highlights. I think Eriksen's goal was my favorite. The open field, that fucking pass, the little juke by Eriksen, so much class. That's straight up beautiful football that we didn't even play under 'Arry.

Rewatched the highlights. I think Eriksen's goal was my favorite. The open field, that fucking pass, the little juke by Eriksen, so much class. That's straight up beautiful football that we didn't even play under 'Arry.
The football under Harry remains my favourite. When we were on our game we were just simply beautiful to watch. Modric's silky passes. Bale's wonder games.

However, the fact is that under Harry we didn't have the mental strength we have now, or the fitness....or even the teamwork. Under Harry we would've lost today because we were more reliant on players being on their game on the day and on individual performances. But today we showed the steel that it takes to be a trophy winning side, just like we did against Burnley.

If I were Levy I'd be rushing right now to make sure Poch's pay packet is in line with other PL managers like Wenger and Moaninho.

Away fans always excellent. Great scenes of the boys celebrating next to the away support. Only thing missing was a little "Wenger In" sign. Hope someone does one for the weekend and gets on tele.
Interesting. I keep reading on here that we need not celebrate St Arseingham's Day, but we should have Wenger In banners?

Interesting. I keep reading on here that we need not celebrate St Arseingham's Day, but we should have Wenger In banners?

Don't know about anyone else but for me there is a rivalry and when we finish above them we should celebrate it and rub it in. I just don't think we should give it a childish name, or consider it a trophy. I do believe in trolling your rivals too, and as they mostly hate their manager and he is undoing all his work and damaging the club, while not being a threat to us, I think it would be good to troll them with a wenger in banner. Woolwich have a enough financial muscle and status to challenge us again within a couple of seasons were they to replace Wenger with the right manager so I personally hope he stays a while longer.

Back
Top Bottom