Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's looking more likely that Wenger will leave now.

He's already started the PR for his next career path...

C84clEqXYAAy6uO.jpg
Surely that's Arsene Wenger and Daniel Radcliffe's love child?

I hate to see Spuds playing so good! • r/Gunners

"Kane is legit, and Alli ain't bad either as long as he has the space to pretend to be Lampard, but the rest of them are just fairly good players who are playing in a great team."

:llorishuh::roseunsure::walker::vertna::eriksenserious::dembelewtf::pochwtf:

One of the funniest threads I've read for some time. Always makes me laugh when other fans list our players and discuss if any of them are better than theirs. Invariably some people recognise the reality, or at least part of it, and others get really cross about it as it's too painful for them to accept.

One of the funniest threads I've read for some time. Always makes me laugh when other fans list our players and discuss if any of them are better than theirs. Invariably some people recognise the reality, or at least part of it, and others get really cross about it as it's too painful for them to accept.
I am particularly amused by those who basically claim that Dele Alli is a poor man's Lampard.

The kid will go on to be a Galactico one day. Of that I have no doubt.

I am particularly amused by those who basically claim that Dele Alli is a poor man's Lampard.

The kid will go on to be a Galactico one day. Of that I have no doubt.

I think it's just jealously at the end of the day, the idea that he could go on to develop into a player of that caliber at your rivals must be scary, but I think he already is well on his way really.

I hate to see Spuds playing so good! • r/Gunners

"Kane is legit, and Alli ain't bad either as long as he has the space to pretend to be Lampard, but the rest of them are just fairly good players who are playing in a great team."

:llorishuh::roseunsure::walker::vertna::eriksenserious::dembelewtf::pochwtf:

Compared to the current squad that lot have, who are fairly shite players who, collectively, make a shite team.

Their current squad reminds me of one we would have had in the late Sugar era - one or two players who are too good for the team, mixed in with a lot of dross.

Back
Top Bottom