Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wools are 14 points behind us, played one game less. If they win 8 games they end up with 78 points.

We need 10 points to match that, but our goal difference is so superior that even a longer losing sequence won't ruin it in their favour.

We need 9 more points, and that is if they win ALL their games!

If we got 9 and they won out we'd finish a point behind them... again... thanks for killing my buzz

I don't know what his obsession is with long coats, but I can't wait for the day they sell sleeved sleeping bags in the club shop - he's not far off it.

wenger.jpg

(slightly photoshopped)

....tempted to stick a tenner on Woolwhich to finish above us :levyeyes:

Seriously though that is one awful result for a team needing to show some bollocks. Usually by now this lot are on a roll as the pressure is off. Pressures on and they can't handle it AGAIN. Seriously what does Wenger do with them ?

One serious caveat. I don't fancy Palace away now...:pochshock:

When we were at our shittest, I don't ever remember the crowd turning on the team.

I remember Adebayor complaining like a twat that the team was losing at home because the crowd kept boo-ing.

Not sure when that would have been now - AVBs last season? Or Poch's first?

Walked in a pub in finsbury park and gave a loud get in with a fist pump when I saw the score. The look on the gooner faces were superb. They looked like there heads would implode.

Back
Top Bottom