Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea can get going again quickly when a new manager comes in because the winning mentality has become ingrained there. And hopefully Poch will leave us in a similar situation when he leaves.
They have endless dirty Russian blood money . That what make the chavs successful even when they have the odd blip.

Great context in the Football365 Report...

"The loss means Woolwich are 20 points clear of relegation-threatened Palace but 21 points shy of Premier League leaders Chelsea as Wenger’s knack of delivering top-four finishes and Champions League qualification now faces a stern test."

:dembelelol:

Fellas it was a 5am game here so clearly didn't watch. Was confident they'd win so checking the score made me laugh for a good five minutes.

They are actually a shambles and the senile old twat has so much power in the club that he'll stay lol.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm still a bit tentative about getting too cocky after last season but they really are a shambles.

Never felt so confident ahead of a NLD (well aware that could come back to bite me).

We've been phenomenal at home this season. We have a solid defence, a prolific attack and a real steely determination.

They on the other hand are a shower of shit at the back, have zero character and a big yellow streak running up their spines.

Wouldn't it be great to utterly smash them out of sight! And for once I genuinely feel like that's a strong possibility. COYS!

Back
Top Bottom