Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was going to sign off in the typical fashion. But today we play Palace and every time I breakout the Harry face when something happens it bites us. So, on the day we play I've banned myself from posting Harry face.
LOL look what I've become:memeokay:
The one post where he was totally appropriate too...

Baroness Piggy wandering around her London Stadium Palace in her tiara

"Let them eat cake!"

"Which button do I press for Champagne?"

"Tell them that fucking awful heist film that I've been pumping for David is NOT A FUCKING DOCUMENTARY!!!!"

Lee Charnley deserves to be put away for the worst Mohican I've ever seen

West Ham and Newcastle raided by police with 'dozens arrested'

NEWCASTLE and West Ham football clubs have both been raided by officers over alleged transfer dealings with “dozens of arrests including Toon managing director Lee Charnley”.

HMRC confirmed a number of men were apprehended within football for suspected tax and national insurance fraud.

GETTY IMAGES
Newcastle chief Lee Charnley (right) has reportedly been arrested
St James’ Park and the London Stadium were the two locations targeted, with officers up at 4am to begin the operation.

Back
Top Bottom