The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice to see Poch make some changes at half time, it seemed to work, don't care how we win long as we win, feel this was a game that Lamela would have thrived in, but Eriksen you fucking beauty!!!!
:eriksenlol:

Every time Sissoko went to the middle of the pitch he either made a good pass or advance us a few meters.

Of course he has some limitations in the wing, but he played pretty well today.

We did enough to win this game and another W to the streak. We should be proud of this team, Palace is a tough opponent these days.

Liverpool is 8 points behind with ONE MORE game. Klopp who.

Poch made me proud.....showed that he can see mistakes, fix them, get the result.
We absolutely dominated that second half.

The real Spurs turned up.

And remember boys, for all the stress this sure fucking beats playing for nothing from January onwards.
The big time lads, fucking enjoy it

YID ARRRRRMEEEEEEEEEE

Such a fantastic (and deserved) win. First half was shambles, Pochettino absolutely turned it around at half time with his substitutions and what he must've said.

Enormous win going into the weekends game.

Nearly didn't watch as I am so sick of football after the weekend. Still not recovered mood-wise at all.

Glad I did though. Palace have been getting some stunning results of late. Was predicting 0:0. Knew it would be tough and not pretty, but very happy to have got three points.

Only shitter is that Woolwich get a late own goal. Ah well.

Poch made me proud.....showed that he can see mistakes, fix them, get the result.
We absolutely dominated that second half.

The real Spurs turned up.

And remember boys, for all the stress this sure fucking beats playing for nothing from January onwards.
The big time lads, fucking enjoy it

YID ARRRRRMEEEEEEEEEE

We're not there yet. There is more improvement to come.

Love how we can play beautiful football, but can just as easy grind out a win against a in form team with 11 men behind the ball......
I fucking love being a yid! :tobyarm:

I don't think was easy, thought Walker, Demele and Wanyama had a tough first half and while we limited Palace's chances in the first half it was tough and they pressed us pretty hard. We looked much better 2nd half and found the magic to break them down. This was a big result, everyone expected the Spursy collapse and we didn't, I thought we showed tremendous character.

Back
Top Bottom