The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a massive "IF" but if Everton could win and we beat the Gooners...

1 point. One, massively unlikely point to make up given the fixture list... but 1 point with 4 games to go.

Apparently at the Woolwich game, at the end Sanchez refuesd to move out of the way when a Leicester player was going to take a throw and he launched it straight in his face.. Sanchez got booked:dembelelol::dembelelol:
Just seen it now. Sanchez stood in the way, Fuchs tried to hit his head off with the ball but it hit his shoulder. Alexis stood for a few seconds then did a Rivaldo and went down holding his face, cunt.

Buzzing after that. Everyone was waiting for Spursy bottle jobs again, ready to pounce on us for losing our heads again after a disappointing result. What we got was a professional performance, and huge huge win going into the weekend. This Palace side are no mugs, I reckon they'll be top half next season.

Also gotta say a massive well done to Sissoko... I've criticized him like everyone else, and he's never gonna win a Ballon D'or... but he came on today and did his job well, and couldn't fault the effort.

And final point... Really do think Poch could work wonders with Zaha, and he seemed to be playing like a man with a point to prove tonight. Would certainly not be disappointed to get him in in the summer.

Buzzing after that. Everyone was waiting for Spursy bottle jobs again, ready to pounce on us for losing our heads again after a disappointing result. What we got was a professional performance, and huge huge win going into the weekend. This Palace side are no mugs, I reckon they'll be top half next season.

Also gotta say a massive well done to Sissoko... I've criticized him like everyone else, and he's never gonna win a Ballon D'or... but he came on today and did his job well, and couldn't fault the effort.

And final point... Really do think Poch could work wonders with Zaha, and he seemed to be playing like a man with a point to prove tonight. Would certainly not be disappointed to get him in in the summer.

Agreed. Sissoko helped win balls and hold up well. Sadly he still needs to be sold in the summer. I don't think zaha is the man for us. He was crap at united and only really looks good in a palace team. Cam go missing in games. 40m for him. No chance.

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom