The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently at the Woolwich game, at the end Sanchez refuesd to move out of the way when a Leicester player was going to take a throw and he launched it straight in his face.. Sanchez got booked:dembelelol::dembelelol:

Just seen it now. Sanchez stood in the way, Fuchs tried to hit his head off with the ball but it hit his shoulder. Alexis stood for a few seconds then did a Rivaldo and went down holding his face, cunt.

What a fucking cunt

Rather comfortable after we scored. I was not sure where a goal would come from but fucking hell thank you Eriksen. Maybe a slightly unpopular opinion but I thought Kane was superb tonight.
Kane was solid and Eriksen deserved MOM with that goal, but I thought Verts was absolutely superb tonight and has been since coming back from injury. Walker was much improved in 2nd half. We completely bossed that 2nd half and they had no reply, even I could have gone in goal. As much as the 4 - 0 games were impressive, this was equally impressive for different reasons. Our team can mix it anyway it chooses, and teams just cant handle us most of the time.

Awesome Spurs, just awesome. Keep it going, 5 games left and you never know.

COYS

Ton of pressure, ton of doubters after the FA Cup loss, transfer speculation...

And the boys got it done.

This might just be the most impressive win this year.

Onto the NLD - can't wait.

Every time Sissoko went to the middle of the pitch he either made a good pass or advance us a few meters.

Of course he has some limitations in the wing, but he played pretty well today.

We did enough to win this game and another W to the streak. We should be proud of this team, Palace is a tough opponent these days.

Liverpool is 8 points behind with ONE MORE game. Klopp who.
Sissoko did fine tonight but I agree he's limited out wide, he doesn't have the trickery. Used centrally and he's more effective as he can use his power to better effect and drive us forward. I remember a league cup game a few years back at the lane. Although we won 4-0, Moussa played in the centre that night for Newcastle and was an absolute beast. I think he also played more central for France in the Euros and looked miles better

You absolute beauties Tottenham Hotspur.

Football is such a funny old game, sad at work on Monday, nervous yesterday and today. Praying for a win, and then it comes out the blue so to speak with a thunder strike.

Cannot wait to get over the Lane nice and early on Sunday, and give those wanderers a warm (from hell) welcome down the high road, then sing up for the lads. These boys deserve it so much.

Was very pleased with half-time subs. One of my biggest criticisms of Poch over the years is that he always waits until about 75 minutes when the substitution will have very little chance of making an impact on the game. More of this when things are glaringly wrong with our first half performances, please!

I'm fucking shattered after that - everything about Selhurst Park is a battle......getting to the ground, getting in the ground, getting to your seat/row, standing in your seat/row (with what seems like at least twice as many people as there should be), going for a piss, getting a beer, getting back to your seat, getting out of the ground, getting on the train, standing squashed in carriage for 30 minutes.........let alone the game itself

The roar when we scored was worth it though, never heard a noise like that before.

I'm fucking shattered after that - everything about Selhurst Park is a battle......getting to the ground, getting in the ground, getting to your seat/row, standing in your seat/row (with what seems like at least twice as many people as there should be), going for a piss, getting a beer, getting back to your seat, getting out of the ground, getting on the train, standing squashed in carriage for 30 minutes.........let alone the game itself

The roar when we scored was worth it though, never heard a noise like that before.
True. Funny place but I like going there. Fucking freezing tonight. I only warmed up when we scored!

Back
Top Bottom