cunts who are goons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, I was just looking up who Paul Weller supports. Turns out to be Palace - I don't mind them too much, mostly because they've always been in South London. More interestingly, though, the site that I found this info on lists Osama Bin Laden as a (former) Gooner. Not sure if it's been mentioned here before; even so, it's worth sharing twice. Also, under his occupation it says "terrorist overlord". Made me laugh.
I always thought he was Chelsea.
His ex band mate Bruce Foxton is Spurs

I'm sure we've had Merson already, but can I add him again?

PAUL MERSON COLUMN: Tottenham and West Ham stadium failure, Paul Pogba disappointment

"I didn’t know Tottenham had 85,000 fans anyway."

Well now you know horseface.

"I bet most of them don’t go to the Lane every week!"

Now we all know Merse is not the sharpest tool in the box but an average 6 year old can work out that with capacity at WHL currently around 36000, no, most of those 85000 probably don't go to the Lane every week do they now.

Cunt. Gooner. Gooner Cunt.
Think you'll find he is a Chav fan!!!

I know both have been done but never forget Cunt Squared...

C1ywsevXcAE8AEj.jpg

He was in Arsenals under 9s when that photo was taken.He had to wear that kit.The one on the left is at a Championship parade,attendance was compulsory for youth and child players.
I bet he absolutely hates that photo being brought up and uses it as ammunition every time he plays against the woolwich. Just look at how much he loves scoring against them.

:love:

In order of relevance and importance: (least first...)
Just found out that Boycie is a Goon.. gutted.
No great loss... he was always the weakest link in that think... couldn't act his way out of a premature ejaculation! (that's no a phrase, but it is now... 'cos I'v just said it!)

Take a look at @rhysbart's Tweet:

I actually went to the Cinema to watch that shit in the '80s... (or was it '70s...? shit i'm old!)
At the time it was cutting edge satire!

What the actual fuck? Everything that sums up that cunt in one, perfectly formed tweet!

This guy wearing a Woolwich shirt cut me in line at Chipotle. By the time I got home my burrito got cold. Let's add him to the list, the bastard.

Back
Top Bottom