The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris

Dier -- Alderweireld -- Vertonghen

Wanyama

Son ---------------- Dembele ------------- N'Koudou

Eriksen ---------- Alli

Kane​

Nah, fuck it... sod the Youth team... in the spirit of last Sunday, let's give experience a chance for this one!

[formation=442, Aleksic (R.I.P), Perryman (c), Roberts, Miller, Hughton, Ardiles, Villa, Hoddle, Galvin, Archibald, Crooks][/formation]
...just for old time's sake!

Last edited:
Kane has to play. There's the golden boot still to go for.

I'd go strong for this because they will. No fucking about. The lads have got all summer & no international rubbish. So after the weekend, they can go do whatever they like for a few weeks. But I'd really like us to put this Leicester hoodoo to bed.
Hoodoo? A tad strong, I'd have thought.
They won the league last season because we were still a team in progress and they scraped a lucky win against us at WHL (genuflects) having spent 90 minutes getting torn a new one.
All they are to us are footballing irritants supported by a bunch of deluded half wits. They will be relegated in the next few seasons, whatever assets they have will die of (footballing) old age or be asset stripped in summer.
I'd like to see them thrashed soundly for their insolence and thrown back into the gutter they crawled out of. Bunch of oafs!
Can we have the guy who mows their pitch though - he would be the one thing I would take from their tawdry little club.

Would love to beat this small irrelevant outfit who did a Blackburn and will hopefully be back to where they belong in the championship in a short space of time.

They have an unhealthy hatred and obsession with Spurs and one look at that pathetic foxes forum will tell you all you need to know about the pond life that infests the club.

Hopefully can ram it down the silly midland inbreds throats and give them a good thrashing. Shove your clappers up your ass to you bunch of pricks!!!!

Leicester fans have a right cheek on that foxes forum calling us "self righteous wankers " ...... maybe you need to look at yourself guys? Totally irrelevant to us this season and one look at your premier league thread is full of Spurs hatred and jealousy week in week out. Small irrelevant tin pot club.

Nah, fuck it... sod the Youth team... in the spirit of last Sunday, let's give experience a chance for this one!

[formation=442, Aleksic, Perryman (c), Roberts, Miller, Hughton, Ardiles, Villa, Hoddle, Galvin, Archibald, Crooks][/formation]
...just for old time's sake!

Poor Milija passed away about 5 years ago.

Tony Parks is probably still quite agile, if not Pat and Clem can do 45 mins each

When a team comes from nowhere and achieves so much, in a very short space of time, you just know they have cut corners , be it - buy the success , or in other dodgy means?' It's also hard to accept their rivalry . Liverpool do not see Chelsea as a rival as much as Chelsea do with them . LC are just another mid table WBA, annoying, differcult to play and just there. They will never have the same success as last season and will never be in our list of rivals and never will be.

Last edited:
They have Morgan, Huth, Drinkwater and King all out.

yougonget.jpg

Oh and Good Morning Foxes Talk.

I know you lot love a good old browse on here to see how "bitter" and "deluded" we all are.

Whilst you're all singing about horses and races - just remember - form is temporary, but class is permanent.

They won the league last season because we were still a team in progress and they scraped a lucky win against us at WHL (genuflects) having spent 90 minutes getting torn a new one.
All they are to us are footballing irritants supported by a bunch of deluded half wits. They will be relegated in the next few seasons, whatever assets they have will die of (footballing) old age or be asset stripped in summer.
I'd like to see them thrashed soundly for their insolence and thrown back into the gutter they crawled out of. Bunch of oafs!
Can we have the guy who mows their pitch though - he would be the one thing I would take from their tawdry little club.

I bet you have a 'clapper' in your bedroom and a full length poster of Jamie Vardy
:adewtf:

It really is amazing how their support went from being quite sensible to completely and utterly ridiculous virtually overnight.

And now they somehow think they are rivals of ours. I don't get it. Surely someone up there has a double digit IQ?

As for thone clappy sticks........if you need those to generate atmosphere there is something seriously wrong with your support.

Pathetic.

Not the "Anfield" level of hoodoo, agreed. But we've not beaten them for a while (3 league games?) which needs putting right. For a team with nothing to play for, their lot seem up for it.

I'd like to see us give them & their happy clappers a footballing lesson & for that reason alone, I would play a strong team. A lot of them don't see the gulf between the two clubs because everything fell nicely for them last year & , hilariously, that apparently makes them a force to be reckoned with. A good hiding, with Harry Kane bagging a couple or more to take the golden boot competition into the last game.

That would do nicely thank you very much.

Hope I am wrong, but after second is now assured and after yesterday's emotional game, I have a feeling we won't really be up for this or Hull.

We have nothing to play for, can't finish higher or lower. CL next season guaranteed. I suppose we could play for the golden boot, that's about it. Hard to get motivated for a game against such a small club. I don't really care what the result is to be honest, just relax and enjoy the football.

Back
Top Bottom