The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

+54 GD.

ezgif-save-537f43be512da.gif
jack-tripper.gif

What's the chances Kane is gonna be touted all over Europe for the whole fecking summer
Oh man... and Sky can't wait to come all over that story!

Was watching it on NBCSports via their Sky coverage, and even they're at it... I they even signed off their coverage with this sentence: "If you don't pay the big players the big wages, they'll be off... Goodnight!"
Fuck all about the game... just how many Spurs players are gonna leave for Madrid/Man Ciยฃy first!
They can't fucking help themselves!

Made my fucking blood boil! But at least I had a 6-1 win to calm me down!

Oh man... and Sky can't wait to come all over that story!

Was watching it on NBCSports via their Sky coverage, and even they're at it... I they even signed off their coverage with this sentence: "If you don't pay the big players the big wages, they'll be off... Goodnight!"
Fuck all about the game... just how many Spurs players are gonna leave for Madrid/Man Ciยฃy first!
They can't fucking help themselves!

Made my fucking blood boil! But at least I had a 6-1 win to calm me down!

As they carra said. Why would anyone want to leave spurs right now. Especially with poch. Walker take note.

83pts and a goal difference of 54 ( fifty four ).. what an absolute unbelievable season these boys have given us..

The whole lot of them have been phenomenal. This is a season i won't forget in a very long time..

Back
Top Bottom