Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has been exceptional.

It's a shame it never worked out at Spurs but him not performing as well as we'd all have wanted lead to us signing Alderweireld, so swings and round abouts.

Poch gave him 20 games to prove himself & he failed.
I can't see poch bringing him back in the team.
Good luck to him.

Poch gave him 20 games to prove himself & he failed.
I can't see poch bringing him back in the team.
Good luck to him.

Well to be fair, when he was partnered with Vertonghen, we enjoyed our best spell and had a 60% win percentage or something similar. I think may have lost about 3 games they started together out of 20 odd.

Pochettino then decided to bring Dier in at centre half again and the rest is history.

Well to be fair, when he was partnered with Vertonghen, we enjoyed our best spell and had a 60% win percentage or something similar. I think may have lost about 3 games they started together out of 20 odd.

Pochettino then decided to bring Dier in at centre half again and the rest is history.
Obviously he has to be good to have achieved what he did at seville & now in italy.
Just a case of not suiting the premiership or the way we play.
He did ok with us but his lack of pace & distribution was a worry.

Admire the bloke for dishing out some proper justice to that cheating, yellow streaked cunt Costa

He could have been utter shit (which he wasn't, just a bit slow) and I'd have still thought he was a magician.

He's doing very well.....it would be cruel to bring him back and dump him on the bench even when the CBs are injured. Sell him on for his own good I say, he thoroughly deserves to be in a first team, and seems happy.

He's only getting called for the first team because Mascherano is injured and it's the first team our new coach is puting up his first team ever. He wouldn't survive our current team (Spurs) and if Sampaoli wants to play with only 3 at the back then he won't survive my team (Argentina).

having said that, he's known for working very hard and he's playing well in Roma so congrats to him.

We were in for Mussachio, didn't get him and Fazio was the afterthought.
Stood on the shelf though, never shied away and to be honest I wanted him to succeed .
Suits him better Italy.
I have watched a few Roma games and there's still a calamity in him.

Back
Top Bottom