Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

d4a.gif

It took me ages to "get" the Smiths but I ended up being a big fan. Of course for the transfer window thread the only apt song would be heaven knows I'm miserable now!
Given the way the club work they may not think a 30 year plus CB might will have a great resale value, but personally I wouldn't hesitate to offer him improved terms.

I think there's a difference between what Toby says in the public and the reality. At the very least his agent will have had a drafted discussion.

I think there's a difference between what Toby says in the public and the reality. At the very least his agent will have had a drafted discussion.
Plus I doubt he's talking with Levy about his contract in between matches while on a pre season tour.

So basically talks were put in hold before they flew out.

Sky asks: "Is there anymore news in your contract?"

Toby answers: No

Headline: "ZERO" PROGRESS IN ALDERWIERELD TALKS!!!!!!!!

Melters: See we can't even sign our own players.......and if he does sign it means we will sell him anyway as the new contract is just to bump up his price.

Melt if he signs, melt if he doesn't.

What a shit existence

The best CB in the prem, you give the man what he wants. Get the deal sorted asap.

Between him, Kane and Eriksen these are our best and most irreplaceable players.

Eriksen was off form early season (contract etc), Kane and Toby injured. These were our worst periods last season and when we dropped the most points, but yeah. Easily best CB in the league. Followed by Jan. ;)

All joking aside, Jan is ten times the player with Toby.

Look, stop melting. I am in daily contact with Levy, Poch and everyone's Agents. I know exactly who is going to sign and who is leaving.
Oh wait, apparently I don't because the club operates on the basis that no one talks about a player, until he has signed or left.
However if you want to know about any speculation and made up shit . . .

Fucking love Toby - he was leaving City Airport today as we arrived, my 6yo saw him, ran after him, and he stopped and had a chat. Utter gent, and true hero to my boy now

Back
Top Bottom