Paulo Gazzaniga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gazziniga good enough to replace Lloris as 1st choice keeper?

• yes

Votes: 62 42.8%
  • no

Votes: 83 57.2%

• Total voters
To be honest, I'm sure this is how it used to be done. I'd prefer this format (maybe in a sub forum) because it all gets lost in the transfer toilet cluster fuck
But a thread was started with a player that isn't even a Spurs player. Technically for some reason it should go in the general football thread.

To be honest, I'm sure this is how it used to be done. I'd prefer this format (maybe in a sub forum) because it all gets lost in the transfer toilet cluster fuck

Step 1: Random Twitter rumours of Spurs interest in player; cue YouTube videos.

Step 1A: If YouTube videos are sufficiently sexy, spend 5 pages proclaiming player as next Eriksen/Toby/Dembele.

Step 1B: If YouTube videos are not sufficiently sexy, spend 5 pages condemning cunt journo Twitter gossip.

Steps 2-5: Slowly allow flame for player to fizzle out over 10-18 days; return to cunt offs and Levy bashing/defending

Step 6: Player seen in London; immediately refresh YouTube videos and open thread for the soon to be Spurs legend.

Step 7: Get cunted off for opening thread for obvious waster. Get doubly cunted off if said player has ever eaten a cheeseburger.

Step 8: Vigorously debate who will be sold to make way for new player, which number player will wear, and begin drafting song lyrics in player-specific thread.

Step 9: Patiently await impending club announcement of new signing; check post for speculative shirt buy with player name and anticipated number. Come the fuck on, Levy!

Step 10: Thread moved to general football. Mercilessly shit on chav/gooner/manc mercenary cunt. Get sinbinned for having put the entire community through the ordeal.

If we spend £2million on this guy surely that blows the whole "Levy tight with money" argument right out of the water. £2million on Southampton's 4th choice keeper seems a tad high

I cant believe the fee is said to be £2 million, I wouldn't pay £2, surely we can get a better 3rd choice keeper who is a free agent.

Don't tell me, today's the day isn't it.
We're signing someone.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom