Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You don't have to spin those direct quotes to make some news. Unless they are outright lying, Rose is a cunt.
Calm down .
What about out of context? Yes he has said some things and been quoted. He is frustrated and so am I to be honest. We all know we need some players to push on and yes I want players that you don't need to Google to know who they are? You can quote me on that.

Has Danny Rose said he wants to leave Tottenham?
No, he has not. Danny Rose may have ripped into Tottenham but the England international insists he does not want to leave.

However, he DID say that he would have no problem discussing a bid from one of the Premier League’s elite.

“I’m not saying I want out,” he told The Sun

“But if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the club.

Danny Rose: Has Tottenham star said he wants to leave? What about Man Utd? Is money key?

Calm down .
What about out of context? Yes he has said some things and been quoted. He is frustrated and so am I to be honest. We all know we need some players to push on and yes I want players that you don't need to Google to know who they are? You can quote me on that.

Right. Imagine having a screaming match with your boss at lunch time, and telling him that you want proper workmates, not some polish pricks. Just imagine how all the guys who worked hard to come here from the Czech Republic would feel about themself.

Imagine how much someone like Dier or Alli or Kane feels because they weren't big name signings, despite being huge players compared to mr Hot Shot over there. His timing stinks and so does he quite frankly. I hope he never plays in a Spurs shirt again, and if he does I hope he is booed until he begs to be subbed off. He's treated the club, his teammates, his management and most of all his fans like absolute fucking garbage. He's supposed to be a role model, he's someone kids should be able to look up to.

No, he has not. Danny Rose may have ripped into Tottenham but the England international insists he does not want to leave.

However, he DID say that he would have no problem discussing a bid from one of the Premier League’s elite.

“But if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the club.

Danny Rose: Has Tottenham star said he wants to leave? What about Man Utd? Is money key?

Regardless if he wants to leave or not, 95% of the fan base want him gone now.

He's actually a cunt of the highest order. As much as we all hate Judas, he wouldn't have done that shit to us.

I'm still in a state of shock. The only way back now is if he sees the error of his ways, apologies and knuckles down for the team, his boss and gets on with being the player we all know he can be. Everyone makes mistakes and if he realises the potential magnitude of his and how he's put Tottenham as a club at risk and in the firing line for media and all other external sources I'd give him another chance that everyone would deserve. If he doesn't realise how ill advised he has been or how wrongly he has acted calling teammates players he has to google then Danny my boy you haven't got the bus fair for what we need and are trying to do not just as a club but for football as a sport

Sad thing is, we would probably have given him a new contract this year if he buckled down and did what he did last year. Thing is, i don't think he's after a rise from £65k to £80k a week...

He's actually a cunt of the highest order. As much as we all hate Judas, he wouldn't have done that shit to us.

he who must not be named did far worse than that. He was like an unhappy housewife who instead of saying to her husband, 'I think we need to get some counselling or a divorce', stayed silent, waited until he was on a business trip, emptied his bank account and kidnapped the kids then shacked up with that asshole at work who gets all the promotions by brown-nosing, because he could treat her like the princess she deserved to be.

Calm down .

Out of context? Are you having a laugh?

He's actively seeked out that piece of shit paper to give an interview with the sole intention of rubbishing the club, his team mates and the fans, to try & force a move or get a massive wage hike.

These comments couldn't be any more IN context.

He is a top cunt and I never want to see him in a Tottenham shirt again.

Last edited:

If I told my wife I'm not thinking of leaving her but, if I get a great offer from another woman, I'll discuss it with her, I can guarantee she'd assume I wanted to fuck someone else.

And, no, no pics! :p

Out of context? Are you having a laugh?

He's actively seeked out that piece of shit paper to give an interview with the sole intention of rubbishing the club, his team mates and the fans, to try & force a move or get a massive wage hike.

These comments couldn't be any more IN context.

He is a top cunt and I never want to see him in a Tottenham shirt again.

Yeah Rose does come off like a horrible human being. WTF. the modern footballer.

He's dead to me!
I only skimmed the interview waiting to get my shopping, but the line 'anyone would think I had two left feet before the manager came' is so utterly disrespectful that he deserves to be binned for that alone.
That was a transfer request without actually asking for it - assume he would lose money if he actually vocalised it!
Think that radio interview probably alerted the scum press that he would be open to giving such a controversial account and I'm sure he got a nice payout for selling his soul.
Mr Levy, make sure we get a silly amount of money for his signature and get him out of the door asap.

i think what Rose has said is a disgrace especially given the timing, but all the fans moaning about where is his loyalty cant really talk - I remember the way so many people reacted on twitter to him being given a new contract 3 years ago and that was just as disgraceful - cant expect him to be loyal when the fans are just a fickle

Im baffled by this, i really am. When the news of this interview broke, we didnt really know the content. Now we do... well, he's not stupid, he will know that this looks bad and IS bad. Feels like hes decided to burn his bridges already and the season hasnt even started. You do have to say he is talking a bit of sense in some places about the recruitment drought we are going through - look at the squad numbers list for further proof that we are light on numbers... and certainly light on quality numbers.

Look at it this way.. BP (before Poch) Rose was barely average.. He went on loan to Sunderland and hardly set the world alight.. Poch took him under his wing and made him the player he is.

Under Maureen or another Shithouse Manager he will go back to being average..He's just made the biggest mistake of his career.

i think what Rose has said is a disgrace especially given the timing, but all the fans moaning about where is his loyalty cant really talk - I remember the way so many people reacted on twitter to him being given a new contract 3 years ago and that was just as disgraceful - cant expect him to be loyal when the fans are just a fickle
Frankly I don't consider people who attack our own players on Twitter to be real "fans". I think Rose has just massively mugged off the true fans with this shit.

Back
Top Bottom