Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Sun. Need one say more than the owners thought it good copy to hack the voicemail of a murdered young girl ? Deleting her voicemails in the process, giving false hope to her poor family.....

The fact it exists as a media outlet at all is unbelievable and disgusting. That they could create such crass bollocks from the dim witted rants of a turd like Rose should not be a surprise !

Says a lot about anyone, including Rose, that News International are his go to choice for his pathetic deluded nonsense.

The more I have read about Rose's comments tonight and the media mantra of the poor Spurs players being under paid the more angry I feel. Now it's A heros welcome for Danny Boy ?

What's makes Danny a hero to the sun / players ? Why should those readers think "wow good on Danny"

A millionaire dim wit is a champion for a load of other millionaire dim wits. Whoopie that puts those 9/11 fire fighters into their place ( Fuck me Football's soul is lost)

Honestly, at the moment I regret buying a Wembley season ticket, I should have walked away after the Lane closed, it was a good way to end. This is evolving into a monster we can't contain.

Thing is, the players (Well, Rose definitely) want new marquee signings, yet they also want more money.

The two don't go hand in hand. You either stay on your wages and we make signings or you get pay rises and we sign no one. Make up your mind.
This is what I've thought for a while. Have repeatedly said in the transfer window threads that a successful one would see us keeping the players we have (i.e. The ones that the manager wants) & hopefully extending/improving their contracts to keep them here longer.

It shows that these players are often a bit thick & socially inept. As you say, Rose wants more money, better team mates & to win things.
Trouble is, the thick cunt hasn't thought it through & obviously thinks money grows on trees.

Danny: Boss, I just got the news. I can never play pro football again coz of my injuries.

Poch: Danny, that's terrible news for you and the club we both love.
We will announce your retirement to the press tomorrow.

Levy: Not so hasty lads. A plan is coming together... :levyeyes:

How much money have we made over the summer, going on £80M?

Filed under reasons I can't run a football club: I'd have read that in the Sun, pulled out my checkbook and dumped £100M to Bayern for Alaba and fucked Rose off on a 4 year loan to Leeds. How's that for signings you don't have to Google, Danny boy?

I've been thinking about this a lot. Fuck selling Rose. Don't let that smarmy fuck get his way. You wanna hit him where it hurts? Make him train with the kids and refuse to sell him. Apparently we aren't giving him shit for wages, so fuck it. Ruin his career and any chance he has going forward. Talk shit get fucked banged son.

Who does he think he is, trying to hold the club ransom and tells us to buy players that he don't have to google, I think Levy and Poch have a better idea of the set up then this cunt, talking like his on Messi's level or something, wasn't long ago he couldn't even get into bristol citys or peterbroughs team. He should worship Poch for saving his career, yet does the opposite, complete disrespect. This could cause big chaos in our dressing room, and right before the start of the season, thanks Rose, real team player

I'm new here and wanted to be as positive as possible when posting, and I will when in match threads etc.... but this thing with Rose does make me annoyed.

He acts like its some new thing - our wage structure - when it was like that the whole time.
You knew the score before committing to that contract. He knew there is zero chance of us matching the wage structures of the Manchester clubs, Liverpool and the 2 scumbags.
(at least until we are in the new stadium)
To whinge about things after signing is weak. I am guessing he is now earning more per week than when he started with us, but nothing is ever enough I guess for some people.

What makes me sad is the fact that despite loads of injuries last season we did amazingly well in the league, and it seemed to me we had a really good bunch of people playing for us, a strong team spirit. We're on the cusp of something special and it wouldn't be a one season fluke like Leicester it would be the start of something. We are nearly breaking into the elite moneybags level without the bags of money!
To have Rose come out and piss all over that is saddening to me... I hope this bullshit doesn't start affecting the minds of other players.

How much money have we made over the summer, going on £80M?

Filed under reasons I can't run a football club: I'd have read that in the Sun, pulled out my checkbook and dumped £100M to Bayern for Alaba and fucked Rose off on a 4 year loan to Leeds. How's that for signings you don't have to Google, Danny boy?
Doesn't play in the prem. He'd have to google

He agreed with Danny, that in the going market - he is worth more than £65k a week.

He then went on to say that Spurs are in a very tricky position, because we have the best XI in the Premier League, and it's incredibly difficult to bring "quality" signings in like Danny is calling for, due to our wage "structure" (and because every single one of our first XI could get a move tomorrow).

I would rewind and type it out verbatim, but I can't be arsed - I'm sure it'll turn on on Youtube tomorrow, I'll try and dig it out - but he was very fair and unbiased - for a gooner.
That's pretty much spot on tbf

I presume that this is a false story & I hope legal action is taken. The sun is hilarious , supposed working mans paper covering a "story" on twenty-somethings crying at getting £60,000 a week.

And the cunts that read it lap it up!

"Fuck ell Gaz you hear bout Danny Rose? Them tight bastards at Spurs are only payin the cunt £65K a week. No wonder he's pissed off!"

Back
Top Bottom