Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

got to say I see danny's point of view
we are not paying the going rate for players wages, that maybe ok if we were winning torphies, but we are not
so why stay here when you can double your money elsewhere
its not the players fault levy has to fund a new ground, why should they subsidise the new ground by taking less wages here, (by paying less there is more money in ground fund)
we all know that Levy thinks he's such a great business man, but is the really true,

This argument would be a lot easier to put forward if hadn't signed a new contract last September - the situation hasn't changed SO much in that time that the wages he was happy to accept then are outdated.

Plus he's been injured for 7 of those 11 months anyway......so he's been absolutely fuck all use during that time.

Are you implying Davies is a better LB than Rose?
I'm implying that he can be under Poch, as Rose was no better than Taricco before Poch came.

Three times better my fucking arse.....if we can go on our best run in 60 years with such a crap LB in the side (and RB for that matter) then why the outcry if we sell them Walker and Rose

Clearly not that important of a position if you think that.

selling Rose does not solve the problem of not paying the going rate to the players

No. But we are the club that gave them their chance. Crazy, I know, but a little loyalty isn't much to ask for.

These cunts are multi-millionaires. Are he was happy to sign that deal for the meagre wages in September, before spending 60% of the time after injured.

I'm implying that he can be under Poch, as Rose was no better than Taricco before Poch came.

Three times better my fucking arse.....if we can go on our best run in 60 years with such a crap LB in the side (and RB for that matter) then why the outcry if we sell them Walker and Rose

Clearly not that important of a position if you think that.
That makes no sense whatsoever - we also did well while Kane was injured - should we sell him as well? It's not even an argument who is the better player atm - didn't see Chelsea and City lining up 50m for Trippier. Nobody said the were 'crap' btw - just nowhere near as good

Watched a bit of the Defoe interview regarding the young lad who died And what he went through with his illness! Says no matter how I feel or how anyone else feels headache or you just don't can't b bothered.....snap out out of it....what the boy had to go through was real life we are the lucky ones,that includes you Danny boy your privileged you get a obscene amount of of money for playing a fecking game! Benefits you get to keep fit and healthy,you get plenty ME time you get a lifestyle that 99.9% of us will never have because you are one of the LUCKY ones! So take a think to yourself ungrateful wee prick there are hell of a lot off people worse of than you'll ever be...

That makes no sense whatsoever - we also did well while Kane was injured - should we sell him as well? It's not even an argument who is the better player atm - didn't see Chelsea and City lining up 50m for Trippier. Nobody said the were 'crap' btw - just nowhere near as good

No we shouldn't sell Kane because he hasnt undermined the club in The Sun two days before the season started, and despite us doing well without him, we would lose more games over a season without his 30 goals than we would with Davies at LB.

No one bid 50M for Trippier? Just like no one gave a fuck about Walker this time last year....Maybe they will next season.
I remember that piss stain of a club paying 50M for Stones too.....and that was before the prices went full retard.

No one said they was crap? Well when Danny Rose is considered three times the player, what exactly does that imply?
He's not Pele for fucks sake

Last edited:
We won 13/15 with Davies. So with Rose we'd have won 15/15, is that what you are saying?

Do you get 4 points for a win?
To be fair I don't think you can use the win % as a fair comparison as we were a shambles in the earlier part of the season when Kane was out.

Davies has been doing well but there's nothing explosive about him. Put it this way, I know which of the two I'd rather face.

Back
Top Bottom