Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, given that he needs entry clearance to enter the country I doubt he'll be training with us! Think about it! ;)
doh-homer-simpson-doh.jpg

I was confusing the entry clearance for Aurier with the work permit for Davinson I think

I'm not going to link any of them, but quite a few people on Twitter saying he has the paperwork to take care of this legal issue. Not linking because it could just be ITK garbage, but I guess you never know.

I just saw something saying he's signed subject to a medical. All my gripes about the strength of our first team are nearly abated!

I think we might just have signed an upgrade on Walker! Happy days, my friends.

to be honest if it was a massive spurs fan playing for the scum I would be proper pissed of, so sure this has got to wind them up more, because even though he supports them, he has chosen to play for us! Besides they love making jokes about Kane being a closet gooner, how well has that worked out for them?
harry-kane-tottenham-kane-celebrates_3261934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom