Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it's a gamble on his character, it's a gamble the gaffer is willing to take. let's hope he's learned/grown up since the Lauren Blanc comments because I would fear for his life if he said similar about Poch. I can see Poch launching him down the training ground by his bollocks if there's any fuckwittery.
We need someone who has a bit of hardness about them someone who the opposition knows will not fuck around! Poch has been molding the team to be hard starting with the defense so we have to always be consistent!

All this bollocks about who they supported as a kid is laughable.. Who gets few a fuck who's shirt they were spotted wearing when they were 10 or who they followed on Twitter..
Do people think every single player at every single club suppported THAT club when they were kids? No, that's why it's playground bullshit.. you kids need to keep away from Twitter and other forms of playground banter.

All this bollocks about who they supported as a kid is laughable.. Who gets few a fuck who's shirt they were spotted wearing when they were 10 or who they followed on Twitter..
Do people think every single player at every single club suppported THAT club when they were kids? No, that's why it's playground bullshit.. you kids need to keep away from Twitter and other forms of playground banter.
Agreed.
Terry Naylor grew up supporting Woolwich
Michael Thomas grew up supporting us

Agreed.
Terry Naylor grew up supporting Woolwich
Michael Thomas grew up supporting us
The amount of time I've seen that picture of Harry Kane wearing a Woolwich shirt is laughable..

They use it to beat us over the head with but to me it's a bigger kick in the teeth for them as A) if he was on their books they have proved again that they can't spot talent if it smacked them in the face and B) if he supported Woolwich why is he helping us finish above them?

It's their loss so why they want to keep reminding us with that picture shows how thick they are.

Always rattled me that Bergkamp was such a great player for them as he was a Spurs fan. It really did get under my skin, as he was a mighty talent & would have looked so much better in a Spurs shirt. It's petty & pointless to think that way, but I can guarantee there will be gooners out there who will be weeping salty rivers that we have signed one of the best RB's in Europe. As a confirmed gooner, he would have happily gone to ply his trade there & likely improved them immeasurably. I take great pleasure in knowing that & if he becomes a top PL player, it will annoy them even more.

:dembelelol:

:dembelefingers:
Up until last week they have all thought he was going to sign for them!!! The only threat to stop that from happening was Man U. Just do a little search on Twitter thousands of them lusting after his signature, now they are rapidly backtracking passing that photo around, all it's done is emphasis that despite "supporting" them he's chosen us. Hilarious!
:levylol:

Up until last week they have all thought he was going to sign for them!!! The only threat to stop that from happening was Man U. Just do a little search on Twitter thousands of them lusting after his signature, now they are rapidly backtracking passing that photo around, all it's done is emphasis that despite "supporting" them he's chosen us. Hilarious!
:levylol:
You can tell that if we get it over the line, it will grieve them enormously. In itself, that justifies his signing.

Very, very true. But it's fucking hilarious nevertheless when it's the gooners weeping into their Farleys rusks. Come on Billy. Admit it!

How I understood it PSG informed the authorities he had been granted leave to appeal his conviction. They granted him accesss and revoked it a week before the match but only informed PSG 24 hrs before the game.
They claimed he is entitled to presumption of innocence as any other person exercising their right to appeal.
Would that not make any difference.
I don't think that's how it works here, but is the legal system different in France and he is not considered convicted until after appeal hearing?
Well here a conviction is a conviction and would only be overturned on appeal. So I can understand why the Home Office would not budge until it's overturned. Here's hoping it has now been.

I couldnt care less if supports Woolwich....he grew up when 90% of their team was in the French national side, so what??

Get him in, I like the idea of our very own lunatic.

Anyone know exactly what he did to the copper?

I couldnt care less if supports Woolwich....he grew up when 90% of their team was in the French national side, so what??

Get him in, I like the idea of our very own lunatic.

Anyone know exactly what he did to the copper?
He was sentenced for elbowing the officer who stopped him outside a club for a breathalyser.

"Aurier has also claimed that he was a victim of police violence during the incident, telling French television in June: "It was violent. The police officers got out of the car, insulted me, brutalised me, my lip was smashed.

"What's even worse is that the police officer said I had elbowed him in the thorax. If I wanted to touch him, I would have punched him in the face. He did though, strike me several times in the face."

He was sentenced for elbowing the officer who stopped him outside a club for a breathalyser.

"Aurier has also claimed that he was a victim of police violence during the incident, telling French television in June: "It was violent. The police officers got out of the car, insulted me, brutalised me, my lip was smashed.

"What's even worse is that the police officer said I had elbowed him in the thorax. If I wanted to touch him, I would have punched him in the face. He did though, strike me several times in the face."
link?

The police are scum. I have found that they tend to be the lowest cunts in any given society.

The police are scum. I have found that they tend to be the lowest cunts in any given society.
Bit of a broad brush that comment that Vincent. I know coppers and yes some are complete and utter cunts (and stupid as well). But there are also many great, hard-working, talented and humble people in the police forces - many of whom have to deal with the kind of shit many wouldn't touch with a barge poll.

Very broad and ill thought statement: Good and bad in any profession, police have an important and difficult job to do in the community and need support to do this. Unfortunately people like yourself will always harbor negative thoughts about the police because you cannot understand otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom