Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for reporting from SC, but the jokes continue:

A&C:
Dear Sky Sports News.......You should sling something in the pot too seeing as we're the source of so much stunning info

Jesus fucking christ... Seeing as their ITKunts have stolen all their info from the media, they should perhaps buy a newspaper or two instead. Fucking cunts.

Imagine fucking over United for Aurier, Chelsea for Llorente and Woolwich for Draxler (and PSG for Foyth)

:kanegoal::avbdamn::king:
And the Spammer for Gomez (even if i'm not really sure that he's a player we need/could use)

Draxler is juste a daydream though, he'll be very expensive and on enormous wages - very good player that probably will be destroyed by Arse

I'm sorry for reporting from SC, but the jokes continue:

A&C:

Jesus fucking christ... Seeing as their ITKunts have stolen all their info from the media, they should perhaps buy a newspaper or two instead. Fucking cunts.
This is because some knob jockey has claimed we're getting in someone with pace after Llorente.

I'm surprising happy with Llorente. I know he isn't as mobile as we'd have wanted, but he's a goal scorer and gives us another option.

If we can finish today with Aurier, Barkley and Llorente I'll be very happy. If we can get a winger on top of that then I'll hand out free blowys*

*terms and conditions apply. Ask for written details.

Aurier and llorente excellent signings but for the life of me I don't understand why they weren't done 5 weeks ago. Jesus llorente would of been excellent for the last ten minutes against Burnley
Aurier was impossible due to legal reasons. I think in terms of Llorente, we just weren't interested then. That said, I don't think Llorente would have influenced our results thus far. Aurier maybe, but as we know we couldn't influence the French courts.

Let's look forward now I say, we've vastly improved our squad. Have the fresh faces to boost morale and provide competition to everyone.

Poch has what he wants and so do we all.

Very optimistic now.

TOTTENHAM UPDATE

Jamie Weir brings us up to date with the latest Spurs transfer news, and it looks like they will try and sign Ross Barkley before the window slams shut tonight.

“I’ve just heard from a very reliable source that Tottenham are still in contact with Everton’s Ross Barkley and they may be about to make a bid and, indeed, may even have already made a bid. If they manage to snatch two players from under Chelsea’s noses, then Spurs fans will be delighted.”

200.gif
:levystare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom