Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Over/under 60 minutes Sissoko off for Winks/Son...

Bah, should be more positive! Come on Sissoko, you aren't gong anywhere so pick it up!

Please?

:walkercry:

To be fair to Sissoko I think he has done enough to warrant a start. Honestly would love it if he scored today, it would really give him a big lift.
Winks will no doubt have his turn someday too.

No they're not, he'll be back soon, but he will probably need time to get back to the required fitness level.

They're awful mate.

Wanyama had a knee injury in pre-season. Didn't play any more than 45 minutes. They deemed him fit enough to play against Chelsea, where his awful performance cost us the game and he's been back "injured" again ever since.

He won't be back until December at least.

Still waiting for Rose to come back from injury despite him apparently getting back to first team training in April (though I believe he's only just got BACK to first team training)

They're awful mate.

Wanyama had a knee injury in pre-season. Didn't play any more than 45 minutes. They deemed him fit enough to play against Chelsea, where his awful performance cost us the game and he's been back "injured" again ever since.

He won't be back until December at least.

Still waiting for Rose to come back from injury despite him apparently getting back to first team training in April (though I believe he's only just got BACK to first team training)
Didn't they decide to operate on rose in the off season as they weren't happy with progress?

Back
Top Bottom