Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know who was the worst

GG, Christian Gross or Timmy :sherwoodwtf:

Timmy after the highs of Redknapp and that season with Bale an AVB, we were served up with that divisive wanker.

GG whilst Woolwich through and through at least won us a trophy. Gross was just out of his depth and we at least had Ginola and Klinsmann for a bit.

UnSisstokoppable!
bc3.gif

Useful, team player, trier, popular with his teammates and will improve under Poch

I don’t get where all the vitriol and venom is coming from
I'm guessing it's his hefty price tag, if he cost 15m, he wouldn't have got have the shit he has. He probably would've had a better season last season too.

Anyway, all hindsight, he's doing a good job now - and it seems like his worst days are behind him.

I'm guessing it's his hefty price tag, if he cost 15m, he wouldn't have got have the shit he has. He probably would've had a better season last season too.

Anyway, all hindsight, he's doing a good job now - and it seems like his worst days are behind him.

Spot on. Same happened with Lamela.

This goes to show why we should get behind anyone who wears the shirt and Poch trusts to play, still been guilty of slagging him of myself last season, but looked very good so far this season! Keep it up lad! :dierpochhug:

He looks the player we bought now, he's strong, quick and direct. Perhaps he just felt the weight of his price tag because it clearly bothered us as fans, or was used to being a big fish in a small pond at club level. He's a good option, and our midfield has a nice blend now. Just hope Lamela comes back okay now. I miss his passion and odd moment of genius.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom