Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it cant be the case but it really feels like every celebrity and wannabee celebrity supports that cesspit of a club

You want chicken shops, come to Croydon....I bet we have more than the entire South put together!
There are 5 in my local high street alone, and there are only 11 shops!!

Unfortunately, they are all shit....

Can tell that that he was brought up on takeaways.
Peng munch?
He wouldn't know good chicken.
He's eating cheap imported chicken, 'plastic' chicken for the most part . Most probably 50% meat.
That's what's served up in most fast food chicken takeaways.

Still one of my favourite ever TripAdvisor reviews....

Jesus turned water into wine. Jordan dunked from the free throw line. Sacha Baron Cohen created Ali G. All of these revolutionary moments of genius pale in comparison to the coating that Alex Tryfonos has come up with for his magnificent fried chicken.

If they're gonna gentrify Tottenham (they are) they may as well whack an On The Bab there. That fried chicken is fucking crazy good.

img_0622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom