Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And of course they’ll have to get permission from the owners to paint it claret. They will also probably refuse on the grounds that there’s too much of it.
That’s why there lots of white, and the 2012 graphic, in the interior and on the facade.
They objected to too much claret...( for any west ham fans reading there wasn’t lots of blood spilled);
You know what I just found out they have been reused a claret border
Went over to KUMB for a laugh and it’s there in Top Story.

The one I feel bad for in all this is Bilic. I have no quarrel with Slaven, who is being shafted by the Dildo brothers and Brady.

Bilic with a club with a reasonable board would probably be a okay mid table manager so he will probably land on his feet if he gets axed.

The one I feel bad for in all this is Bilic. I have no quarrel with Slaven, who is being shafted by the Dildo brothers and Brady.

Bilic with a club with a reasonable board would probably be a okay mid table manager so he will probably land on his feet if he gets axed.

Don't worry with koeman providing a super shit show at everton, billic will get his chance for a dream move for the second in his career

Don't worry with koeman providing a super shit show at everton, billic will get his chance for a dream move for the second in his career
Bilic would probably do better with Everton than Koeman. Maybe Everton and Hammers can do a swap? Koeman and the Dildos deserve each other

Fonte: we have to put this right, this is West Ham.

Does he really know anyhting about West Ham
It is West Ham. It’s back to normal. 7th place was an anomaly. Its a yo yo club.

Fonte: now we have to go and beat Spurs, put things right.

It’s the energy drink cup mate if Leicester win theres no 3pts That will take you out the bottom 3.

Back
Top Bottom