West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I only hope we treat the other cups with more respect.

This club is about glory. That second half performance was the worst I've seen since Newcastle on the final day of the 2015/2016 season.

Embarrassing and I hope Pochettino absolutely lays into them.

Can’t believe there are “supporters” on here that don’t care we are out of a cup. Like we win so many it doesn’t matter if one slips through the net. Don’t understand that mentality. Twenty five percent of our opportunities to celebrate a trophy this season have just gone. And people don’t care. Jesus....

That is utterly embarrassing.

The lknd of result that stops you from ever havong confidence we can win anything.

I coiuld not give a flying fcuk if we win on Saturday and we won't because losses like that reveal a fcuking mental weakness that lies there just waiting to rear its fcuking head.

Comlpletely beyond words.

Sorry no change at this place.

Back
Top Bottom