Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Before the Bournemouth game i said if we beat them and Liverpool then i'd take a draw at United all day long.
After wednesday's game(thoroughly pissed off at the time) i was now saying win only saturday, now with Harry K out it's back to happy with a draw again.
:llorishuh:

We get it, you're fickle. ;-)

I'd be okay with a draw too of course but what a statement it would be if we were to pull off a win!

COYS

Can't see anything good coming out of this one. 3-1 United I am afraid.
Wind up me feels. There's no reason to fear Utd. We have always matched them. With the right approach we deffenlty wil not lose and are capable in getting a result against them. If I were Utd I would park the bus because they will not deal with our counter and forward play.

Not overly confident for this one, but I still think we'll manage to get a win. We all know how they're going to come out and play, so getting a goal earlier on will be key for us to get them to open up.

LOL. After having a brief read through the threads it would appear nearly every post gives us a win tomorrow. This is letting hearts rule heads to say the least. We have no fit Delembe, Rose. Lamela, Wanyama, and now Kane. We lost to a crap West Ham side at home the other night, yet so many still think this is three points in the bag. Sorry guys, we are going to get stuffed !!

Wind up me feels. There's no reason to fear Utd. We have always matched them. With the right approach we deffenlty wil not lose and are capable in getting a result against them. If I were Utd I would park the bus because they will not deal with our counter and forward play.

Honestly, a wind up, LOL. We have lost the last three games at Old Trafford, and have a list of injuries as long as your arm. Wake up and smell the coffee

Back
Top Bottom