Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Winks a lot, and I loved last night - but come on man
giphy.gif

We are way more dynamic in midfield with him than Wanyama/Dembele.

He's is playing in very difficult position where players usually hit their peak at 27/28 and he might need at least 2 full seasons to get the occasional errors due his inexperiency out of his game.

His progression has been unbelieveable so far. He's currently up there with the best young DLP in the game.

He's no Barkley. January can't come quick enough....

:memeokay:
Sammy being Sammy. :harrysmile:

Barkley and Winks are different types of CMs that could both play together.

Barkley has more raw talent probably than any other young english midfielder of his generation. Poch could transform him to an aggressive, more dynamic version of Dembele with much better end product.

If Winks isn't a starter for England in Russia then Southgate is a moron for (presumably) preferring Henderson.

Not credited with an assist this morning but just like Dembele has done for us he had key passes just before the assist on two of our goals today. The composed pass to Alli that sprung the counter for the 3rd. So good.

Barkley has more raw talent probably than any other young english midfielder of his generation. Poch could transform him to an aggressive, more dynamic version of Dembele with much better end product.

Pretty sure he was joking

I look at our team and Im not longing for Ross Barkley, but if he comes, he comes, and I´ll back him

Back
Top Bottom