Jake Livermore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listened to it last night, radio 5 was great as Daws and JJ were doing weekend preview

Glad he is out the other side and filling in nicely at centre back for daws!

Yeah, I was reading how impressed Hull fans are with him as a defender.

When you see this, no way Livermore will get done as he didn't do anything, stopped before he could.

Hope the fan gets banned for life, scum.

Everything about that stadium seems wrong. With all the spare space they have, why do they put fans about a yard from the away team anyway?

Everything about that stadium seems wrong. With all the spare space they have, why do they put fans about a yard from the away team anyway?
So anyone know what the spam head said to rile a player up like that.
Must have been pretty personal or racist.
Edit.
Fucking disgraceful. Just read up.
Wouldn’t expect anything less from a West Ham fan, in probably one of the more expensive seats.
I suppose this is at the time they were losing or is it becuase he used to play for us.

So anyone know what the spam head said to rile a player up like that.
Must have been pretty personal or racist.
Edit.
Fucking disgraceful. Just read up.
Wouldn’t expect anything less from a West Ham fan, in probably one of the more expensive seats.
I suppose this is at the time they were losing or is it becuase he used to play for us.
Reports that the person shouted to Livermore that he was happy his child died at birth.

"Livermore spoke to members of West Ham’s football operations team before leaving the stadium and the London club want to maintain an open dialogue with the England international. His evidence will help them decide what action to take."

Since this is West Ham I assume the fucker is getting a free season ticket for life. Scum.

Lets bring some extra hate into our match. Lets do it for Jake

And this is why I despise them. All this lovable cockney character media bullshit about them is nauseating enough, but scrape away and they are a vile, nasty bunch.

So they can now add dead baby shouts to wishing their manager died of brain cancer to smashing up away team coaches, Nazi salutes and singing about genocide to their list.

I hope they die as a club with that stadium dragging them down

Not much chat about the incident over on KUMB. I wonder why.
It didn't happen....
People close to it can confirm that there were no remarks about his kid....Yeah,right.
As one fair minded bloke pointed out Jake has suffered(and taken well) comments about the coke indiscretion for a while.They way he blew up,that was a much more personal remark.
I am no expert in body language,but its a fair guess he had the raving hump.

It is being discussed and people on social media are saying exactly what low life the guy who said it is.

Having a pop at someone is having a pop, saying something like that is vile. I hope he gets made an example of.

Basically I think the same could apply here as it applies in criminal law. Livermore could have committed a wrong but he’s excused by a defence if provocation. Who ever says that to someone should reasonably foresee a punch squared at his pikey face

It is being discussed and people on social media are saying exactly what low life the guy who said it is.

Having a pop at someone is having a pop, saying something like that is vile. I hope he gets made an example of.
Post match pint is about as good as this kind of show can be, but they have lost the plot here.

Back
Top Bottom