Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll tell you who I think was worse than Sissoko and responsible for the result.

Poch - selection
Dier - no bite or drive
Kane - poor
The collective front four
Davies - wasting numerous crosses

I expect our best players to be game changers. It's like people think Sissoko is shit but sit there every week expecting him to be Garrincha then get shocked when he doesn't make a massive impact.
So all these were worse than Sissoko and were responsible for the result? Sissoko even backed off for their goal allowing Obiang to prepare well and take his shot.

Piss off, you trolling mug

Nobody expects Sissoko for be Garincha - but someone who can at least make a forward pass or contribute something constructive.

I think you should send Poch an email and tell him where he's gone wrong in his ways - an expert like yourself seems to have it all figured out. Better yet - why not take over the managerial duties all together - then you can play a team of 11 Sissokos and wank yourself to sleep in your basement every night how hard they've run

I dont need to because Poch keeps playing Sissoko.

Maybe you and the other experts should mail him and tell him that Sissoko shouldnt be near the squad...

..oh look how that one backfired.

You think you know more than Poch clearly....#ironic

You disagreed with my criticism of Sissoko. I would ask you to prove me wrong in the same way I did earlier
Show me some action from last night's game where he did anything competently. I'll bet for every thing you could show - anyone, with little effort, could show six or seven examples that negate it.
He did walk his mascot onto the pitch well

Poch rates him.
When I critricsed Dele you told me I think I know more than the manager.

So I guess regarding Sissoko, you, and others, think you know more than Poch.

#ironic

You disagreed with my criticism of Sissoko. I would ask you to prove me wrong in the same way I did earlier
Show me some action from last night's game where he did anything competently. I'll bet for every thing you could show - anyone, with little effort, could show six or seven examples that negate it.
He did walk his mascot onto the pitch well
He played as a HOLDING MID, he performed in this role, his job was to be the deepest player on the pitch, deeper than Dier!! His performed in this role, covering Aurier whilst he attacked, he linked with Aurier (mostly) which allowed Aurier to get forward. He misplaced ONE pass all night, made all his tackles, and re-circulated the ball (as is request by all our DM’s when performing that role). Dier missplaced more passes who was also playing DM.

If he was playing in goal would you be starting him for not getting behind the defensive block of WH? Or would you expect him to remain between the posts?

So all these were worse than Sissoko and were responsible for the result? Sissoko even backed off for their goal allowing Obiang to prepare well and take his shot.

Piss off, you trolling mug

Nobody expects Sissoko for be Garincha - but someone who can at least make a forward pass or contribute something constructive.

The difference is I can give both praise and credit:

Poch is brilliant but makes some very poor decisions which cost us at times.
Dele is a brilliant footballer, who played shit for 3 months and is now back in form and its a credit to his hard work.
Dier has been an excellent servant for 3 years, but yesterday he was shit
Lloris is world class most of the time, but kicks like a girl and makes Gomes-esque errors
Sissoko is a very limited footballer, but does his job
Dembele is one of the best on the ball in the game, but has little end product

You:
He´s Brilliant
He´s Shit
Thats my stance forever

Grow up, youve been online for two decades and you still cant have a debate

Sissoko is a very limited footballer, but does his job
No he doesn't - he does no job whatsoever. Unless his job is to lose possession and misplace passes. He offers nothing to our team - 0. The others you have mentioned are all better footballers on average - Sissoko has no nigher level. Ever. So if you've now chosen to praise him and make excuses daily can only mean you're trolling

Am I missing something? We took 4 points off West Ham, they got 1 point and are treating last night as a major success?
Their fans seem happy that they have to put 11 men behind the ball and just hoof it as far as they can to get any kind of result.
They were even singing that they only had one shot and seemed so proud of that.

They’ve always been shit but in the past at least they played a decent brand of football. Their fans demanded it, now they play Pulis style football and seem proud. That next level is coming along nicely.

He played as a HOLDING MID, he performed in this role, his job was to be the deepest player on the pitch, deeper than Dier!! His performed in this role, covering Aurier whilst he attacked, he linked with Aurier (mostly) which allowed Aurier to get forward. He misplaced ONE pass all night, made all his tackles, and re-circulated the ball (as is request by all our DM’s when performing that role). Dier missplaced more passes who was also playing DM.

If he was playing in goal would you be starting him for not getting behind the defensive block of WH? Or would you expect him to remain between the posts?
He was at fault for the goal along with Aurier - so in that regard he didn't do his DM job well at all

Poch rates him.
When I critricsed Dele you told me I think I know more than the manager.

So I guess regarding Sissoko, you, and others, think you know more than Poch.

#ironic
I am not sure if Poch rates Sissoko as much as we think . He was a panic buy that surprisingly fitted are frugal wage structure, nobody of any merit was really after him, Geordies regarded him a plodder and fatty Ashley pulled a fast one over our lovable micro Dan .
More like the tools you are given ,
Better than nothing ; Poch thats your lot , who did you want?

No he doesn't - he does no job whatsoever. Unless his job is to lose possession and misplace passes. He offers nothing to our team - 0. The others you have mentioned are all better footballers on average - Sissoko has no nigher level. Ever. So if you've now chosen to praise him and make excuses daily can only mean you're trolling

Nice sidestep of the entire post.....your opinion of Sissoko differs to mine, but the rest still stands.

He played 75 minutes ahead of Wanyama, Winks and Dembele, but you think he´s shit.
But you still cant slate Poch.....says it all. You have no diversity in your views, and offer no debate in your opinions.

You go to Red Cafe and arse-mania and lcik their balls to be liked, then come here and act the cunt.
Who´s the fucking troll you confused cunt

Am I missing something? We took 4 points off West Ham, they got 1 point and are treating last night as a major success?
Their fans seem happy that they have to put 11 men behind the ball and just hoof it as far as they can to get any kind of result.

They’ve always been shit but in the past at least they played a decent brand of football. Their fans demanded it, now they play Pulis style football and seem proud. That next level is coming along nicely.
If they played like that for every remaining game of the season they will go down on 38 points.

Davy Moist getting plaudits today but against a team that they have to pick up all three points in say like Newcastle they can’t and lose the game. This is because most managers in the World can get their sides to stick 10 men behind the ball. To get your team to defend whilst trying to win the game is the measure of a manager, something he hadn’t done yet.

I am not sure if Poch rates Sissoko as much as we think . He was a panic buy that surprisingly fitted are frugal wage structure, nobody of any merit was really after him, Geordies regarded him a plodder and fatty Ashley pulled a fast one over our lovable micro Dan .
More like the tools you are given ,
Better than nothing ; Poch thats your lot , who did you want?

Hahahaa.....yes, because Poch always plays players he doesnt want to doesnt he....look at all the hundreds of games Janssen, Njie, Nkoudou, Townsend got.....

Must try harder people.

You dont rate Sissoko, but the manager does.

Its ok to disagree with Poch. It doesnt mean you think you know more than him.

Say it after me:
I disagree with Pochettino that Sissoko should play

There you go, it didnt hurt did it, and you will look far more credible than trying to say its Levy thats forced Sissoko onto the pitch

Nice sidestep of the entire post.....your opinion of Sissoko differs to mine, but the rest still stands.

He played 75 minutes ahead of Wanyama, Winks and Dembele, but you think he´s shit.
But you still cant slate Poch.....says it all. You have no diversity in your views, and offer no debate in your opinions.

You go to Red Cafe and arse-mania and lcik their balls to be liked, then come here and act the cunt.
Who´s the fucking troll you confused cunt
Triggered? Or just exposed for your bullshit once again

Poch was wrong to play him and made some selection errors - but you still claimed Sissoko was less to blame than all those listed. Are you going to lie and deny this again. Deary me - time for another meltdown me thinks

He was at fault for the goal along with Aurier - so in that regard he didn't do his DM job well at all
Give over mate, you could look at 3 or 4 players for not closing down, look at Lloris being done on his near post but ultimately to score that goal you should just accept it was a fabulous goal, one of the best strikes I’ve seen live.

All they seem interested in is proving Obiang’s goal was better than Son’s. They have polls and everything..
If we ever become this poor, ill
DSujOPlV4AE3IPw

Happy days what a time to be alive, the West Ham Way.

Give over mate, you could look at 3 or 4 players for not closing down, look at Lloris being done on his near post but ultimately to score that goal you should just accept it was a fabulous goal, one of the best strikes I’ve seen live.
Never said it wasn't a great goal - just commented on your post around Sissoko's DM performance

Back
Top Bottom