Tottenham v West Ham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So all these were worse than Sissoko and were responsible for the result? Sissoko even backed off for their goal allowing Obiang to prepare well and take his shot.

Piss off, you trolling mug

Nobody expects Sissoko for be Garincha - but someone who can at least make a forward pass or contribute something constructive.

Sanchez also backed off to be fair

He should never have been allowed to get their only shot off
Pikey cunts

Are we multis by the way?

:pochshock:

Fucking harsh.

Ben PROVED to be good enough for us over and over during Rose's absence.

Honestly, why is it literally all but a few here (and beyond) who can't wait to stick the boot into our players????

...Fucking tiresome!

I don’t think I am being harsh

Ben does his best and I applaud his attitude but surely when Rose is fit he plays in front of him?

As a West Ham fan and football fan I read this and other forums with a sense of humour. Rarely needing to comment if I'm honest. However there are some on here that regardless of the result would never give the opposition any credit whatsoever. Yes you're undoubtedly a better team (currently)and we'd love to have some of your players. Saying that, we had to play to the only strength we've currently got 'some form of organised defence at last'. It's not down to us to come to your gaff and play your expansive football so you can march on through us; it's down to you and your coach to work that one out for yourselves. Free flowing football, we'd love that too and I'm sure in time it'll come when we're eventually sold to a bored 'Arab/Chinese billionaire'. In the meantime enjoy the rest of your season... Apparently we've had our cup final so I suppose it'll be all down hill for us paupers from here on in...

You lost me when you said as a West Ham fan and football fan in the same sentence

Had to sit down after that

:dembelelol:

Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor hit the nail on the head when he said Old School West Ham fans would be mortified that their team chose to play such negative park the bus style football. The Essex one direction style fan are making excuses for it and think it's great..

That club is finished and they know it.

I don’t think I am being harsh

Ben does his best and I applaud his attitude but surely when Rose is fit he plays in front of him?
I do wonder if he is one of those players who needs to find his rhythm to get the best out him...someone not suited to being rotated.

Then again, what do I know....I'm an oaf

I do wonder if he is one of those players who needs to find his rhythm to get the best out him...someone not suited to being rotated.

Then again, what do I know....I'm an oaf

We pretty much KNOW this to be true already.... Look no further than last season.

I hope as a club we never sink to the depths where we are celebrating the fact we have only had one shot on goal in any game , let alone a london derby

Fair post IMO. It's not West Ham/Moyes's job to entertain, it's their job to try and keep their team in the league just like Brighton/West Brom/Bournemouth/Palace/Stoke etc and their best way of doing that is to park the bus when they play us at Wembley or WHL, and to try and win their home games against other struggling sides. It does make you lot sound a bit hypocritical though when you go on about "the West Ham way".

See this is key for me.... I'm not naive enough to expect poor teams to play open against is, but please spare us all this Academy Of Football, Westham Way bullshit... The deluded, racist, antisemetic, pikey fucks!

He'd walk into most PL teams , I think some fans think we should have a prime Roberto Carlos on ice in case Rose gets injured , you simply won't get much better than Davies as second choice left back

Its getting worse too mate...

The glee with which a growing majority on here take - and the lengths they will go to - to cunt off the club/players makes me wonder if it's worth sticking around.

(No dramatic, diva-esque exit from me though.... I promise.)

....What worries me more however is how long before this shit outright prevails on the terraces and makes attending not worth the whingefest; drowning in a sea of wanna-be managers & scouts.

The glee with which a growing majority on here take - and the lengths they will go to - to cunt off the club/players makes me wonder if it's worth sticking around.

....What worries me more however is how long before this shit outright prevails on the terraces and makes attending not worth the whingefest; drowning in a sea of wanna-be managers & scouts.

There are a few more cunts on this forum than before but most here are still decent blokes and ladies

What a load of rubbish, so someone can play shit every week but because they happened to find the net twice it means they have contributed more than players who perform week in week out but haven't scored. Made this same point with someone else yesterday but, according to you granit xhaka contributed more for Woolwich than dembele did for us last season because he scored more goals.

Contributed more in attack was the point.....do you think that Vertonghen has contributed more in attack with 0 goals and 0 assists than Sissoko who has 2 assists and 2 goals?

Or Dembele with 0 goals and 0 assists.
Or Dier with 1 goal and one assist.

How do you work that one out? Because Dembele passed it to Eriksen who passed it to Dele who then assisted Kane it makes Dembele an attcking player? Give me a break....Shall we look at all Sissokos third and fourth hand assists too....

May I ask:
Is it the actual criticism of the players you dislike? Or is it the amount of criticism/way it is done that worries you most? Friendly question as am intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom