Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How come no one at the chavs headquarters have thought of this. Rickie Lambert is available on a free. He would come out of retirement for a good offer, no doubt.

Welcome to the Chavs Mr B.

Great encouragement there for Ross from Cunte :pochrolleyes::pochlol:

Not rewriting history but maybe Poch pulled the plug on Barkley due to his injury, character and attitude. With some proper playing time at the Chavs Barkley might rediscover his form. More likely he’ll be offloaded to Palace next season for double what they paid.

But he brought him on ahead of Batshuayi, who must be even more chuffed coming on 30 minutes after a guy the Coach thinks is no good.

This is a coach begging to be sacked. He is clearly devoting a lot of time and energy into saving villas to his rightmove.com account (When my lottery money drops, I to, am good to go!)

Last edited:
Lol they've literally signed Barkley to "get one over on us" haven't they? Without particularly needing or wanting him.

Still salty that Llorente chose us over over them.

I'm not a Barkley fan and never have been. Quite glad we never signed him.

Meh.

I think Poch may have got some use out of him. And for £15,000,000 in this market it would have been good depth. If he turned out to be a hit then bargain, if he turned out to be a flop then we'd probably get our money back

Lol they've literally signed Barkley to "get one over on us" haven't they? Without particularly needing or wanting him.

Still salty that Llorente chose us over over them.

I'm quite salty that Llorente chose us over them to be honest....

Great encouragement there for Ross from Cunte :pochrolleyes::pochlol:

Not rewriting history but maybe Poch pulled the plug on Barkley due to his injury, character and attitude. With some proper playing time at the Chavs Barkley might rediscover his form. More likely he’ll be offloaded to Palace next season for double what they paid.
One of the reasons why Barkley left Everton is because he allegedly didn't get on with Koeman, because Koeman slagged him off in the press a few times. If he can't cope with Koeman, how is he going to cope with Conte? This is a guy who dropped Diego Costa for being a gobshite. Conte doesn't sound very enthusiastic about him either.

Back
Top Bottom