Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are a complete stranger to me on the internet. And you are telling people to trust the word of another complete stranger (whose initial is the same as Jerry). I know your response will be 'take it or leave it,' but perhaps you can understand why I am a little bit cynical?

It’s awkward for ex SC’ers who come here looking for ITK validation. One site thrives on it, the other thinks it’s all horseshit. And usually they’re all banned from SC anyway. My advice (I admit uncalled for) is to not bring that shit here.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are a complete stranger to me on the internet. And you are telling people to trust the word of another complete stranger (whose initial is the same as Jerry). I know your response will be 'take it or leave it,' but perhaps you can understand why I am a little bit cynical?

I can appreciate that.

Anyone can go on SC and go to the ITK archive section, search for JJetset’s posts, and check the validity of them for themselves.

Personally I wouldn’t bother. This whole discussion started with me dismissing The Goat’s validity. That site became obsessed with the ITK hook and lowered the bar to allow all sorts of crap in. I rarely bothered reading those sections over the last 2-3 years (especially A&C’s long and painfully dull intro stories), so I’ll leave it there.

Should we fail to sign Moura or anyone else of significance Pochettino and Kane and nearly definitely others are as good as gone.

The club has hit a very difficult period in my opinion.

I have said it before we are unsure how to progresa.

Should we fail to sign Moura or anyone else of significance Pochettino and Kane and nearly definitely others are as good as gone.

The club has hit a very difficult period in my opinion.

I have said it before we are unsure how to progresa.
You don’t half talk some bollocks. If you think Kane and Pochettino’s futures are linked to the (somewhat uninspiring) Moura signing, then you’re madder than a badger.

Last edited:
Yeah I think that was the case. JJ implied we’d deliberately botched the paperwork so that even if the transfer went ahead, the FA would have rejected it.
So the club went through all the time and expense to set up a sham meeting with the sole intention of sabotaging a potential deal? You realise how stupid this sounds. Say want you like about Levy - amateur isn’t something you can label him with

You don’t half talk some bollocks. If you think Kane and Pochettino’s futures are linked to the (somewhat uninspired) Moura signing, then you’re madder than a badger.

You may think not but a club like ours has to progress on and off the pitch.

We are in danger of believing the hype, which to date has had no end product.

The reason is that as good as Pochettino and the players are they are not good enough.

Simple.

You may think not but a club like ours has to progress on and off the pitch.

We are in danger of believing the hype, which to date has had no end product.

The reason is that as good as Pochettino and the players are they are not good enough.

Simple.
There’s no hype - just results. That’s what most of us are going on. Very good last year, not so good this year - except for CL qualification.

So the club went through all the time and expense to set up a sham meeting with the sole intention of sabotaging a potential deal? You realise how stupid this sounds. Say want you like about Levy - amateur isn’t something you can label him with

Never said I believed it. That was the implication though...to keep AVB on side and be able to say “oh well, we tried our best”.

I know we’re not improving. It’s very frustrating, but playing Sissoko every game isn’t helping. There’s this view on here that playing a hapless trier will get us into the upper echelons of the league. I think differently.

The only argument I hold on Sissoko is that he is too easy to scapegoat. I think there are numerous players who have been further from their optimum this season.

If the argument is that Sissoko fragments our play then Pochettino needs to consider his impact in that regard but I see him as providing the oomph that has at times stopped us from being rolled over.

I just know we need an injection of quality and quickly.

Never said I believed it. That was the implication though...to keep AVB on side and be able to say “oh well, we tried our best”.
Whether you believe it or not just repeating it and compounding the statement by the “oh well, we tried our best” sounds like your mate JJ doesn’t have a clue. Please don’t even try to validate these chancers

Back
Top Bottom