Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to this that was on their website today.

DU59sPAV4AAz9_Q.jpg

Before being deleted.
Is that cos they someone made it up?? MEMORIC???
Urban Dictionary-Memoric

Skip to around 1:38.

Interviewer: "How happy are you with the signings (Conte: "...yeah, but it's not important, I'm not happy...) and what do you think they'll bring to the team?"
Conte: "...no, no, I'm not happy a bit. It's not important..."

Bye, Antonio! :pochbye:

They are such a bizarrely run club. Shit ton of money, but seemingly pulling back. Previously ruthlessly smart about transfers, suddenly running the club like yer da. Alternating between title-winning seasons and being outside the top 6.

For all the attempts to build them into a giant of the game, they lack the consistency necessary. And they're filthy fucking rich, but still run at a loss.

If Roman ever moves on, one can only imagine the scale of the shitstorm that will descend...

And Batshuayi is an immediate success for Dortmund. Already scored for them.

Chelsea literally loaned out their best striker. Good for Batshuayi that he left that cancerous club.

They are such a bizarrely run club. Shit ton of money, but seemingly pulling back. Previously ruthlessly smart about transfers, suddenly running the club like yer da. Alternating between title-winning seasons and being outside the top 6.

For all the attempts to build them into a giant of the game, they lack the consistency necessary. And they're filthy fucking rich, but still run at a loss.

If Roman ever moves on, one can only imagine the scale of the shitstorm that will descend...
I think the Russian wants the club in a constant state of suffering, to serve as some kind of giant siege mentality. Make the Manger(s) feel they are on the verge of being sacked, get them burning the midnight oil doing all they can to keep their jobs, if they are liked by the players the players will do their damnedest to play for him and keep him in his job. It's worked for him so far but maybe this can't be sustained.

I also feel their new stadium is also playing a factor, they are about to spend (like us) £1b on a new stadium, for the Russian it's either £1b on a stadium or £1b on players. He's certainly not going to do both whilst owed £1b by the club already.

Maybe the fella that just left to go to Monaco, wasn't too bad after all.

Chelsea literally loaned out their best striker. Good for Batshuayi that he left that cancerous club.

Can't believe they replace such a talent for 32 year old Giroud. And that's on Conte. Batshuayi never got a real chance, 90 minutes here and there, but he was never their first option. I'm glad he started well at Dortmund.

Can't believe they replace such a talent for 32 year old Giroud. And that's on Conte. Batshuayi never got a real chance, 90 minutes here and there, but he was never their first option. I'm glad he started well at Dortmund.

Conte will be gone in the summer and he'll be back; hense the loan (BVB would have had Auba cash afterall).... Chavs probably shitting themselves about making yet ANOTHER KDB, Lukaku, Salah-type blunder.

Giroud ultimately isnt good enough (see Goons) and Morato has proved patchy.

Batsh'i has had a result... Dodges the latest toxic spell at the Bridge then returns in the summer with a clean slate and some Bundesliga goals under his belt to impress whoever the new gaffa ends up being (Still on Chelsea wages too).

Really it won’t be that hard for him to score against teams like Koln .
I watched the game.
He had so much space and time on the ball.
It’s a different league.

I think the Russian wants the club in a constant state of suffering, to serve as some kind of giant siege mentality. Make the Manger(s) feel they are on the verge of being sacked, get them burning the midnight oil doing all they can to keep their jobs, if they are liked by the players the players will do their damnedest to play for him and keep him in his job. It's worked for him so far but maybe this can't be sustained.

I also feel their new stadium is also playing a factor, they are about to spend (like us) £1b on a new stadium, for the Russian it's either £1b on a stadium or £1b on players. He's certainly not going to do both whilst owed £1b by the club already.

Maybe the fella that just left to go to Monaco, wasn't too bad after all.
I’ve said it before. Roman has been ‘asked’ by Putin, as well as over oligarchs who ran to safer pastures, to contribute billions towards infrastructure and stadia for the World Cup.
Of course he couldn’t refuse. Chelsea wouldn’t save him if he did.
That’s got to be a factor over the last couple of years too.

Genuine question. What’s gone on at Chelsea to rock their boat ?

Is Conte a cunte? Is Roman about to be given a dose of Radiation ? Has the wishing well run dry and cheap ageing players now the norm ?

Lots of suggestions of problems but no substance to anything ? They were run away champions last year, this year it’s like no one gives a shit ( myself usually included )

Genuine question. What’s gone on at Chelsea to rock their boat ?

Is Conte a cunte? Is Roman about to be given a dose of Radiation ? Has the wishing well run dry and cheap ageing players now the norm ?

Lots of suggestions of problems but no substance to anything ? They were run away champions last year, this year it’s like no one gives a shit ( myself usually included )
They had no European football last year which was a massive advantage. I also think they’ve really missed Costa to be honest, he was flying for a lot of last season. Hopefully there is trouble in the camp, we’ve certainly seen them down tools before under Maureen.

Back
Top Bottom